Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surfing... Or swimming

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marialera

Marialera

Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 pm

I smiled, laying down next to him. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. He felt warm... He started to remind me of hawaii. I missed my home and family, but in his arms, it felt like home. It felt strange yet familiar.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:12 pm

John smiled and ran his hands through her beautiful, sparkling hair. He kissed the top of her head again and then stared at the night sky holding her close to him. He smiled at her and then noticed the moon was starting to descend over the horizon while the sun was rising from the other side. "Look, Lily. Both our parents are in the sky at the same time." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:22 pm

I smiled. "The daughter of the moon and the son of the sun..." i chuckled, seeing my mom set and his father rise. I put my head back on his chest. Ismile, closing my eyes, feeling the suns heat on my back.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:37 pm

"So...." John starts of to say, but trails off not sure how she will react to him asking. Really, who asks a girl, that you just met, if you two are dating or not? Yeah they had kissed and they were lying together in the sand, but what if it was just because he had a brief brush with possible death.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:40 pm

"Sooo?" i said, giggling. "What's wrong?" i said looking into his eyes. I felt the moonlight leave completely, my hair going back to black. I sat up, looking at him. "John?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:45 pm

John sits up with her and stares into her eyes. He stares for the longest time trying to find the words to say that wouldn't have her freak out at what he is about to ask. After a few minutes of not being able to find the words, he leans in and kisses her. After holding it for as long as he could he pulled back and whipered, 'Are we...going out now?'
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:53 pm

I kissed him back, then looked at him as he walked away. I thought for some time, just staring at his eyes. Were we going out? Was it allowed for a moon child to love a sun child? I looked for the right words, then kissed him again. I smiled, pulling away a little. "Yeah, i guess we are."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:57 pm

John smiled widely at her answer. He hugged her and pulled her in close smiling as he did this. He glanced up at the sky wondering if his father would approve. But then he let the thought drop, not caring what his father would say. He kissed her again and held the long embrace.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 pm

I kissed him back. I pull away slowly after a while, smiling. I ran my hand thru his hair, making sand fall off. "I guess the moon child fell for the sun child." i said, then kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:48 pm

"And the Sun fell for the Moon." John said to her with a smile. He kissed her back and enjoyed every second of her touch.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 pm

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. It felt like forever had passed when my ipod went off. I openned my eyes quickly and looked at it. "Great.." i said, picking it up. "I gotta go feed Maniko.."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 pm

John smiled at her and then asked. "Who's Maniko?"
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:43 pm

I smiled. "My pet dragon. Shes small, but a handful." i said, chuckling. "And shes right behind you."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:37 pm

John raised an eyebrow and turns his head. He is met by the face of a small dragon that looked sorta.....jealous.....he turned his head back to Lily and said, "I don't think he likes me much."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 pm

I giggled. "Maniko is a moon dragon." i said. I grabbed her and held her like a puppy. She purred and cuddled with me. She looked at John and growled. "Maniko, be nice."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:58 pm

John raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything to Maniko. Instead he layed back and shot two beams of light into the air sustaining them there. He started moving his hands in different directions, and the beams responded by moving in the same directions. As he did this, it looked as if the lights were dancing.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:00 am

Maniko shot up, chasing the lights. I giggled, laying down next to John. She looked on as he did his little light show. I leaned on him, feeling a bit tired.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:15 am

John looked down at her and continued his light show as if it was second nature to him. Which really it was, but he would never admit it. He saw she was tired and then whispered down to her, "Hey, you've had a long night. Get some sleep, Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:13 am

I nodded, sleeply. I scooted closer, wraping my arms around his chest and laying my head on him. I closed my eyes and feel asleep, dreaming of the beach in Hawaii. Maniko landed on the boys stomach, pawing at him. She purred and then curled up into a ball, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:45 am

John smiled at Lilyani and kissed her head. He had stopped his light show now, and was running his fingers through he hair. Memories of his mom flashed through his head, but they weren't painful to think about anymore. He still felt and pain in his gut from the thought of his mother's murder, but it wasn't as bad as before. He sighed a bit, but he smiled again and soon drifted into sleep himself.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 am

After a hour and a hour, i stirred a bit. I openned my eyes slowly and looked up. I saw John asleep and i smiled. I kissed his forehead and gently got up slowly so i wouldnt wake him. I looked at the ocean and saw a swell coming in. "Ill be back, i promise." i whispered. I grabbed my board and swim in. I started to surf.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:25 pm

John continued to sleep for a few more minutes, but then his eyes fluttered open and he sat up. He gripped his arms around Maniko, so she would remian asleep and then set the dragon in his lap so she would be comfortable. He looked up and saw Lilyani surfing out in the ocean. He smiled and watched as she rode the waves.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:31 pm

I finished and swam toward the shore. I saw him awake and smiled. "Hey, babe." i said as i put my board on the sand. I get the water out of my hair.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:38 pm

"Hey, sweetie."John said to her with a smile. He would've gotten up to give her a hug, but Maniko was fast asleep in his lap, and he didn't feel the need to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:51 pm

I smiled. I sit next to him and kiss him. "I bet Maniko likes you now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfing... Or swimming
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next