Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demi Titan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SonofChaos

Demi Titan Empty
PostSubject: Demi Titan   Demi Titan EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Character Name: John Bronco.
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): Has brown short hair that Is always messy. Wears a white polo all the time, because he refuses to wear the camp shirt, with blue jeand pants and a pair of Jordans. Is really tan and muscular. Has Blue eyes and is 5'8"
God parent: Perses
Mortal parent: Jennifer Bronco
Powers (must have limits): He can break or bend up to 20 things a day, just by thinking about it. (Largest thing being a Semi- Truck, smallest being a tack. Its harder to bend something someone is physicly holding, so he doesn't do that)
Flaws (At least three): Uses his powers way to much, most of the time to prank someone. He never takes anyone seriously, acting as if everything is a joke. Is stubborn and will never quit doing something, even if it is incredibly stupid.
Pets: None.
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): CB Recurve Bow & Arrows.
Talents or skills: Has an uncanny talent of Stealth, and could shoot a pebble of off a persons head if he tried hard enough.
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I walked into the courtyard, a little bored. I saw someone throwing a ball up in the air. I smiled mischeviously and concentrated on the ball. The boy threw it up another time and it split in half. He stared at it, then glared at me because I was laughing hysterically.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): Before CHB, He lived in a new york apartment. In school, he was always avoided by people because that he was not taking anything seriously, and it annoyed other students. When He found out he was the son of a Titan, he ran away from home to put his powers to use. Eventually, a satyr approached him while he was trashing a tv shop with his powers, freaking the owner out. The satyr hit him upside the head with his cane and lectured him then and there. The satyr then gave him a trip to CHB.
Anything else: Nope.

Last edited by SonofChaos on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Demi Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demi Titan   Demi Titan EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:44 pm

A two story building would be too big.
    What colour are his eyes? How tall is he?
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
SonofChaos

Demi Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demi Titan   Demi Titan EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Suprised I forgot about that..
Edited!
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Demi Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demi Titan   Demi Titan EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:51 pm

How much to his powers tire him?
    Could you explain what you mean by 'break or bend' a bit more?
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

Demi Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demi Titan   Demi Titan EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Around 15 uses, he will be yawning alot, and when He does it for the 20th time, he will pass out.

As in breaking, I mean it breakes into peices. as Bending, I mean that he just bends the object, like how the blade of a sword can be bent.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Demi Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demi Titan   Demi Titan EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:57 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demi Titan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demi Titan   Demi Titan Empty