Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Demi-Titan Character Base off Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miles Iero :3 (Fangasm)

Miles Iero :3 (Fangasm)

My Demi-Titan Character Base off Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series Empty
PostSubject: My Demi-Titan Character Base off Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series   My Demi-Titan Character Base off Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 am

Character Name: Janice Kildabran
Description: Janice has waist-length, straggly, dirty blonde hair, protuberant grey eyes, which often seem to be dreamily distracted, and faint eyebrows. Janic has a unique fashion sense that other people usually find bizarre. She often wear odd pieces of jewellery. Janice is an extremely quirky girl with a serene disposition and many eccentric beliefs and qualities. She iss a complete nonconformist; she lacks self-consciousness and isn't afraid to show who she truly is. Janice is also highly intelligent and unusually perspective. Her demeanour and voice are often distant and dreamy, and she tends to drift away from conversations she does not find interesting. She has an uncanny way of making others uncomfortable by being bluntly honest. She also has an irish accent. She is completely unflappable and rarely seen anxious or under stress, even under difficult circumstances. Janice is often the subject of ridicule and often has difficulty making friends. She is unfazed by this, though, and instead choses to be patient and accepting of the others around her. she does not like dancing much. Janice seems to enjoy artistic pursuits in her free time. Janice is very loyal to the few friends she has. She also shows admirable bravery.
God parent: Phoebe
Mortal parent: Xavier Kildabran
Powers:Can control moonlight only at night (duh), 12 times at night, she often gets a small hint of light headed-ness afterwards.
Flaws: Can be bluntly honest, sleep walks, and is often found not wearing shoes.
Pets: A Thestral cub named Jasper.
Weapon: She has two celestial bronze daggers, both 18 inches.
Talents or skills: She has a fine talent for art, being great at drawing and painting.
Roleplay example: I skip down the street. huming a song with glee. I hold my sketchbook in one hand and my drawing pencil in the other. I come across a lovely flower and stare at the with curiousity. After a few seconds I pluck from the ground, place it in my left ear and go on my way.
Biography: Janice was born in Dublin, Ireland and moved to america when she was 3. Her father was a meteorologist for the local news channel. She didn't have many friends. Her best friend was a boy named Leon. They were the best of friends. One day though when she was 14 her substitute history teacher turned into a orge and tryed to kill her. Leon saved her life and revealed himslef as a satyr. Leon took her to Camp Half-Blood soon afterwords.
Anything else:
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

My Demi-Titan Character Base off Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Demi-Titan Character Base off Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series   My Demi-Titan Character Base off Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:23 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/

My Demi-Titan Character Base off Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: