Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abby Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

Location : Um... that's nothing you should be concerned about.

Abby Black Empty
PostSubject: Abby Black   Abby Black EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:09 am

Character Name: Abby Black
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive):Long luscious black and red hair down to her shoulders, black eyes ringed with red, 5'7, she has a slim body, and pale skin
God parent:Hades
Mortal parent:Jade Black
Powers (must have limits):none
Flaws (At least three):anger issues, short term memory, and only stops fighting if her opponent either surrenders or dies
Pets: Doberman pitcher named Dakota
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): Stygian Iron sword
Talents or skills: sword fighting
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): Abby left her cabin ready to get out of the hell hole of a camp. She walked out the camp borders, all the way to New York. Abby sighed "What in Hades should I do?" she asked herself. She looked around at the streets of New York What a empty place. she thought to herself. "Oh, well, I should get back to camp anyway," Abby says to herself then walks back to camp.
Biography(at least 4 sentences):Abby was born in Belleville, Illinois. She ran away at age 14 she had enough of her step-dad. She lived in Pennsylvania, 'til she was 16. She was walking on Long Island Sound by herself. She came upon the entrance to camp she came in and she has been there for 3 months.
Anything else:none
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

Abby Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby Black   Abby Black EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/

Abby Black
Page 1 of 1