Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the fields {P R I V A T E}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

In the fields {P R I V A T E} Empty
PostSubject: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:49 pm

In the fields {P R I V A T E} Tumblr_ltyf7xQeVE1qf7ji9o1_500
{Savitiri Ivv Rotama ;; Daughter of Milo}
s o m e t h i n g s ~❂✯❂~ w r o n g ~❂✯❂~ b e c a u s e ~❂✯❂~ I
f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e
g l a m o u r ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ t h e ~❂✯❂~ d a r k ~❂✯❂~ s i d e

Savitri walks into the fields, sighing softly. The strawberries hadn't started growing just yet, and she supposed that was okay. Still, there was nothing just like strawberries freshly picked. Four years at camp truly does teach you that.

She chuckled under her breath then, thinking of how many time she would sneak out to the fields after the meals in the summer. For some reason, she just didn't find the camp food appetizing, while most other campers loved it. She guessed she was just odd, which wasn't really anything odd. She had always been the odd one out, whether it was for clothes, music, attitude, or, well, anything, really. Especially when it came to her choice of makeup. Many people were confused as to why she liked wearing the skull makeup, but she never really understood why she did. She just thought it was cool.

c h e a p ~❂✯❂~ r e g r e t s ~❂✯❂~ c a n t ~❂✯❂~ f o r g e t ~❂✯❂~ f a l l i n g
v i c t i m ~❂✯❂~ t o ~❂✯❂~ t h e
d e b t ~❂✯❂~ s t i l l ~❂✯❂~ u n p a i d ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ m y ~❂✯❂~ m i n d
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Zachary

Zachary

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Zack had been walking around in deep thought about the wonders of nature, here and there taking and eating a strawberry, which happened to be his favorite fruit. He took a couple steps, stroked his chin, and continued forward.

"But that's the wonder of it! We are the only organisms to question!" He muttered, stopping for a moment and then continued pacing.

"Well, I'm in wonder about why we are the only ones, not that we are ones-" He stopped when he noticed a girl with skull makeup.

"Hello, m'lady." He said, bowing to her. "My name is Zachary Elessar, son of Zeus." He introduced himself with a smile.

"And whom might I be honored to meet today?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:13 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

Savitri raised an eyebrow at the boy who's name apparently was Zachary. "Savitri Ivv Rotama, daughter of Milo," Savitri says, not bothering to explain who her father was. It was something she had grown tired of doing, even though it was fun to explain who he was at first. Then, after time, it got boring. "And trust me, it's quite unfortunate to know me than it is an honour." Savitri smirks slightly, thinking of the many people she had met who had scowled or sneered at her presence. She couldn't help but be an unlikeable person.

She frowns slightly then, thinking to herself,
          'Is that even a word?' She mentally shrugs, as if to say 'you think I'd know?' Not that anyone could see the little debate over whether or not unlikeable was a word or not.

c h e a p ~❂✯❂~ r e g r e t s ~❂✯❂~ c a n t ~❂✯❂~ f o r g e t ~❂✯❂~ f a l l i n g
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 pm

"Milo...Milo..." He said quietly, scratching his head, trying to remember what Milo was the god of. Luckily for him he read a lot, so he knew a lot of general knowledge.

"Milo, isn't he the Hawaiian god of the underworld? Ruler of Lua-o-Milu?" Zack inquired slowly. He looked up and nodded his head. "I'm pretty sure." He replied to himself. He then looked into her eyes and cocked his head a tad to the left, smiling.

"My dear, unfortunate? It is always lovely to meet another being which can be communicated with. How are you on this fine day?" He questioned, smiling a bit wider and looking up at the sun and clouds, something that had always been nice to observe. They had a certain simplistic essence about them that was always refreshing to him.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:19 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

"Yes, very unfortunate," Savitri said with a very dramatic sigh. "Trust me."

She deliberately didn't answer Zachary's question as to how she's doing on this 'fine' day; no, instead, she decided to correct him. "Today is by no means fine. In fact, I'd much rather it be tomorrow. I dislike today. No, I don't dislike today. I detest it." She frowned to herself yet again, unsure of what made today so dreadful. She just had a bad feeling about today, and she had learned to trust her bad feelings. What else would she have had to go after all those years when she didn't trust anyone else's bad feelings? All she had were her own.

Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Zack raised an eyebrow. This was one of the first people he had met like this, a rather pessimistic girl she was. He knew for a fact that it wasn't unfortunate to meet her though, he had never met anyone or anything that turned out unfortunate to have met. Not yet, at least, but he very highly doubted he would ever.

"If you say so, my dear." He replied back to her saying it was unfortunate to meet her. He thought her answer was rather odd, too, as the day was relativity perfect. The sun was out shining, there was a nice breeze that made Zack's hair wave nicely, and it was the perfect temperature. Let no person come without grievances, though.

"I implore you to explain, I find the day rather great out. What makes you think tomorrow will not come without a rainstorm or something?" He asked her, an eyebrow still raised.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:12 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

"Bad vibes," is all Savitri says, not exactly wanting to tell the boy all about her only really trusting herself stuff. Why would she do that? Then she wouldn't exactly be following her rule of 'trust only yourself,' and she very much liked her rules. They kept her cool and on her feet when people were trying to push her down. She knew they were out there, and, well, she wasn't going to let them have their fun, now, was she? No, she wasn't going to let them, not even the slightest bit.

"Besides, I prefer rain to sun," Savitri adds, and it was true. She'd much rather have a gray, rainy day that a bright and sunny day.

Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Bad vibes, Zack thought. That sounded like a good reason, he nodded his head subtly. He had vibes, though not many. He tended to let evidence prove otherwise. That was his thing, though. He was a philosopher, at least he considered himself to be one. He understood, too, that some people preferred rainy days rather that sunny ones.

"I guess you hate it here then, with it always being sunny in camp." He laughed. "So, how long have you been here?" He asked her with interest.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

"Four years," she said with a nonchalant sigh. Savitri wished she could go home, but the monsters, well, they apparently didn't want that, which was why she was still at camp. She missed having all of the people at school whispering about her, then having all of the stop talking as soon as she walked into the room. She missed the power she had there, for she didn't have as much power here. Yes, there was some, due to her being the only Hawaiian kid at camp, but it wasn't that much power.

Savitri then remembered something she had heard, something about another demigod being claimed by a Hawaiian god. It didn't make her happy in the slightest bit, having to share a cabin with someone. Sharing never had been a strong point of hers.

Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:56 pm

"Ah, four years? I've been here that long. I can say I enjoy it enough, but it does get rather boring once you spend so much time here. The food is only good here so long, then it just isn't as good as what it used to be. It gets rather bland after a while, even though it's the same food you had when you first came here. I assume it's something to do with the 'new camper' mind set. You come in here like 'Whoa, I'm a son of a god?' and witness all these weird things you thought never existed outside of mythology. After a while it just becomes the norm, and smile at the new people coming in, remembering that feeling you used to have." Zack said, knowing he was rambling on. This, he thought, was something they could agree upon.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:35 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

Savitri frowned at all of the information that Zachary had given her. She hadn't asked for it, and she disliked unwanted information. "You talk to much," the girl simply replied as she wrinkled her nose.

Savitri had always disliked people who talked to much. They were too loud for her taste; too comfortable in their surroundings. Savitri knew from experience that you couldn't get used to where you were, no matter what, because you might be forced out of your home. You could have to flee at any moment, and if you become too attached, well, you don't want to do that. It had happened to her once, and she didn't want it to happen again, which was why she didn't let herself talk to many people. She didn't let herself get attached to anyone, because then she'd miss them when she had to leave.

Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:32 pm

"I guess I do." Zack chuckled. All in all, he generally did talk a lot, but only when including talking to himself. He was generally quiet when it came to talking with others. He was pretty shy, though when it came to experiences or philosophic ideas, he tended to talk more about it. When he blabbered on it happened to be the former.

Out of the corner of his eye, Zack seen a bird flying by. He ignored it, but he quickly took another glance. The golden feathers on it somewhat sparkled in the sunlight.

"Jet." Zack whispered as he held out his arm for his eagle to land on. Jet flew gracefully on his arm, and hopped over until the was on Zack's shoulder. "What is it, buddy?" He asked him. He nibbled on his ear and looked in the direction of Thalia's tree.

"Something interesting is happening near Thalia's tree. I'm sorry, m'lady, but I'm going to have to leave you here. Perhaps we can talk again at a later time, Savitri." He told her, bowing, and walked to the area Jet pointed at with haste.

"Sorry!" He hollered to the girl he met. He would have loved to continue his conversation with her, but he had commanded Jet to get him whenever something peculiar was happening inside of camp.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:36 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

Savitri shrugged and walked around the field a bit, but not touching any of the plants. She had heard that sometimes children of death gods killed plants on accident, which would truly be a shame; to be honest, Savitri loved strawberries. They were some of her favorite fruits.

Eventually, Savitri sighs and leaves.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the fields {P R I V A T E}   In the fields {P R I V A T E} Empty

Back to top Go down

In the fields {P R I V A T E}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: The Commons Area :: The Strawberry Fields-
Jump to: