Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azzura Forlon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Azzura Forlon!  Empty
PostSubject: Azzura Forlon!    Azzura Forlon!  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 am

Azzura Forlon!  52633084
"Stop stalling, make a name for yourself. Boy you better put that pen to paper and charm your way out. If you talk you better walk you better back your sh** up. With more than good hooks while you're all under the gun. Start talking "a sensationalist". Oh he's slightly clever to just a certain extent. If you talk you better walk you better keep your mouth shut. With more than good hooks while you're all under the gun."--London Beckoned by Panic! At the Disco

Name:
Azzura Forlon

Description:
Azzura has messy brown hair and brown eyes, which she finds dull and boring. Her skin is pretty tan from spending a lot of time outside, and stands at a short height of 5'3". She has many tattoos, which include a scorpion on her neck, lilies on the left side of her torso, and a tattoo of the bone structure in her back. She also has many piercings, which include snake bites, spider bites,, corset-like back piercings, an ear piercing that is pretty hard to describe, but basically it's a snake, another ear piercing that's pretty hard to describe, and a piercing on the bridge of her nose. She has a lot more tattoos and piercings that I don't have the energy to put in here. She's also really skinny, because her dad couldn't always make dinner every night.

God parent:
Kapo (Hawaiian Goddess of fertility, sorcery, and dark powers, who could take any form she wanted)

Mortal parent:
Brendon Forlon

Powers:
She can change her appearance about three times a day. The things she can't change are her height, tattoos, piercings (other than taking them out), bruises, cuts, scars, and birth marks. If she does it once, she gets dizzy/lightheaded. If she does it twice, she gets dizzy/lightheaded and she needs to sit down. If she does it all three times, at first she's a little dizzy/lightheaded, then she has to sit down for a longer period than if she does it twice, and/or she passes out. She can also change the appearance of other people, but only if she has their permission. Then it doesn't work. She can also use magic such as levitation, changing one thing into another, making things disappear and reappear, and can make objects come alive. but only small objects. Harry Potter type stuff. It makes her slightly tired when she does magic on small things and she gets a headache when she does magic on big things. She uses a wand to do her powers. She can use her powers 15 times a day. She also can make it rain glitter. She can do that about 19 times a day. (Warning: my boredom results in randomness, such as that power.)

Flaws:
She can't swim, she's afraid of sharks, heights, flying, anything with a lot of legs and eyes. She gets annoyed easily, especially when people act like she isn't capable because of her tattoos and piercings. People tend to avoid her because of her appearance, and she tends to get violent when she's angry or annoyed. She spends a lot of time in her head, and she's very homebound.

Pets:
None.

Weapons:
A wand, several daggers, a sword, and several throwing knives.

Talents:
Guitar (electric and acoustic), bass, drums, singing, running, gymnastics, totally awesome with stage makeup, drawing, putting together totally awesome outfits. She's great with a dagger, a sword, and throwing knives, okay with a bow and arrows, and terrible with a spear.

Role-play example:
Azzura sighed as she adjusted the strap to her shoulder bag-suitcase thing and grabbed the handle of her trunk. "Looks like I'll be dragging it...Again." She picked up her guitar case and started dragging the trunk, hoping that the handle wouldn't fall off. It had happened before, and it took a lot of super glue to put it back on, Super glue which cost money, money that Azzura didn't have. When she looked up, she saw several girls looking at her. They all had perfect bodies, skinny but not too skinny. Perfect faces, sparkling blue eyes and wavy blonde hair. Some of them were laughing, others were staring at her in horror. One of them whispered, "She's like the kids my parents warn me about!" Another girl said loudly, "She is the girl my parents warned me about!" Azzura clenched her fists and stopped walking. She closed her eyes and concentrated really hard. 'Pretty,' she thought. 'Something pretty...Wait, no, not pretty. Just make my eyes bright red, like I'm angry. That should scare them. And sharper teeth.' She could feel the change. It still felt strange, unnatural, but good. Exhilarating. When she opened her eyes, she knew they would be red. She could feel it. She ran her tongue over her now sharp teeth and smiles at them. One of the girls yelled out, "Freak!" Azzura laughed and yelled back, "I know you are, but what am I?" The girls walked off hurriedly, whispering to each other and glancing over their shoulders occasionally. Azzura started to drag her trunk again.

Biography:
Azzura grew up in Belleville, New Jersey, with her dad and her sister, Clara. Azzura went to Catholic school, although she wanted to go to art school and some friends who went to art school. They taught her how to draw, paint, and several other things I don't have the energy to list. Azzura's dad also didn't have much money, Sometimes, they wouldn't have dinner, or maybe lunch. Sometimes they would only have one meal a day, and it caused Azzura to be extremely skinny. Sometimes she wouldn't eat so she could give her sister her food. Azzura refused to let Clara go hungry, and because of that, she let herself go hungry most of the time. Belleville had never been a safe town. Bodies would be found in the pond in the park that kids would play in. Her dad wouldn't let Azzura or Clara outside after a certain time. Because of that, Azzura and Clara would have to make up their own worlds to entertain themselves. They would play imaginary games together, where they would make up a person and make up events. One day, when they were playing, Azzura's features changed to match the features of her character, not counting her height, any bruises, cuts, or scars, tattoos, piercings, and birth marks. It scared her sister so much that she locked herself in her room, crying. Azzura was stuck that way for several hours, and for that amount of time, she was locked in her room. She wouldn't let anyone come in. One she found out how to change herself back, she told her dad what happened. He told Azzura about her mom being a goddess and then took her to camp.

Anything else:
She's half Italian, a vegetarian, I couldn't think of how to put this in the bio, but her family doesn't have a lot of money, and, because I'm just that bored, she's the kid your parents warned you about >;D Also, she's kinda a mix of everyone from MCR. 'Cuz I'm just that much of a fangirl.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Azzura Forlon!  Empty
PostSubject: MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!   Azzura Forlon!  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:07 am

Azzura Forlon!  194063182335003885
"Is it worth it, can you even hear me? Standing with your spotlight on me. Not enough to feed the hungry, I'm tired and I've felt it for a while now."
--The Taste of Ink by The Used.

Character Name:
Mikey Way

Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be descriptive):
Mikey has blonde hair and hazel eyes. He stands at a height of five feet and ten inches. His skin is very pale, due to the amount of time he spends inside. He wears glasses that are black on the outside and white on the inside.

God parent:
Theia

Mortal parent:
Donald Way, step mom Donna Way

Powers (must have limits):
He can bend light to his own will about twenty times a day. Usually he does it so people can't see him, and then he slips away, unnoticed. Other times he does it to make dramatic light displays behind him, which he usually does unknowingly while playing bass. Most people say it looks like heaven is opening up behind him. It tires him slightly.

Flaws (At least three):
He's extremely awkward, he suffers from a severe coffee addiction, he isn't very social, he believes in unicorns, despite being seventeen. He only uses his special coffee mug, Tacito, when he's drinking coffee. He also tends to stick forks in toasters. He has pretty low self esteem. He's also nearsighted. He's got insomnia, too.

Pets:
None. Well, he has a stuffed unicorn names Sparkles, which he's convinced is real. And Tacito, a talking coffee mug, but I don't think those count.

Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos):
He has a bass guitar that turns into a CB sword.

Talents or skills:
Playing bass, making coffee, disappearing (kinda, I guess).

Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences):
Mikey sat on the very small front porch of his house, his headphones in. Occasionally people would ride their bikes by his house, and sometimes they would insult him. Call him a f**, say that the world would be better off without him, all of that stuff. He had heard it all before, it was nothing new to him.

He couldn't help but think that it wasn't his fault that he was gay. Besides, wasn't it the straight people who were always having gay babies?

It never made much sense to him. Nothing ever did, and he couldn't help that, just like the fact that he was gay. he couldn't help that he was different, that he preferred to stay home with his older brother and watch horror movies instead of going out and getting drunk.

Well, that was what they used to do. Now Gerard spent most of his time locked up in his room with his precious booze. he couldn't even get a job, and that had scared Mikey. He knew his brother could do something good with his life if he wanted to. He was an amazing artist and singer. Mikey knew that Gerard would make it far in the comic book world, as well as in the music world. Every time he pointed it out to him, though, he's just shake his head and go back o his room.

Mikey sighed; he missed having a brother who was there for him

Biography(at least 4 sentences):
Mikey grew up in Belleville, New Jersey with his mom and his older brother, Gerard. Mikey had never been the best at making friends, or socializing, but that was fine by him. He had his brother, and that was all he needed. When he was fourteen and Gerard was eighteen, Mikey realized that he was gay. That was when he started to get bullied. Mikey knew that he couldn't tell anyone, because if he did, he would just get beat up more. Gerard started to get into alcohol, and soon Mikey lost his only friend to booze, which he found quite pathetic. He soon developed a bad image of himself. He learned how to use his powers before he found out he was a demigod, and he somehow managed to learn to control them. Most of the time he used them to help him get away from the bullies. When he was sixteen a satyr found him and was going to take him to camp, but Mikey did his little disappearing trick, because he thought that he was a bully. The satyr kept looking for Mikey, but Mikey always got away. When he was seventeen, the satyr caught him and managed to take him to camp.

Anything else:
He's gay, because I'm making him gay. Even though he isn't in real life.

Last edited by Tacito on Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

Azzura Forlon!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azzura Forlon!    Azzura Forlon!  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:05 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

Azzura Forlon!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azzura Forlon!    Azzura Forlon!  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:14 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Azzura Forlon!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azzura Forlon!    Azzura Forlon!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Azzura Forlon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: