Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first charrie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

first charrie Empty
PostSubject: first charrie   first charrie EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:08 pm

Character Name: Ben Zexion
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be descriptive): he has long black hair with black eyes. he is 5'11 and lean with a little muscle. He wears the usual camp halfblood shirt but with a black hoodie. He wears blue jeans and black shoes. He is white.
God parent: Netta
Mortal parent: Gracia Zexion
Powers (must have limits): He can hack using his mind and download the information to his mind and he can create viruses in his mind and can upload them into the internet. he can search through the internet with his mind.( needs an access point for uploading and downloading like a phone with wifi and his powers are restricted on small wifi devices like a phone, full capabilities on computer only
Flaws (At least three): trust issues, fear of death, fear of animals( monsters don't count) ( he can use the download and upload abilities 10 times a day but he gets knocked out if he uses all ten of either)( he can search the internet 24/7 without any ill affects, he can only search things you could get by looking it up on google)
Pets: none
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): celestial bronze chain with a spiked ball of celestial bronze(chain is 6 feet long)
Talents or skills: strong, athletic very smart when it comes to computers,
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I walk over the hill and look around. I see nature but no technology. I think in my head i only have an iPhone with wifi, that restricts what i can do without a computer. This place stinks but as soon as i think that a bird lands down next to me and makes me jump.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): He lived in a government facility because of his computer abilities. He was always being tested and as his abilities got better they put him through painful medical experiments, trying to figure out what makes him able to do that. They never gave him any drugs until after the surgery that would keep him down. One night they made a mistake and they only put enough in for half the night and he woke up without any one watching him. He escaped by using a nearby computer to open fire using the auto turret defense system and escaped in the confusion. He ran for two years from U.S. forces until he found camp halfblood.
Anything else: has a iPhone that he stole.

Last edited by Ben Zexion on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

first charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: first charrie   first charrie EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:24 pm

How many times a day can he use his powers? How much do they tire him?
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

first charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: first charrie   first charrie EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:02 pm

edited sorry, forgot about those.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

first charrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: first charrie   first charrie EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 pm