Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my 2nd character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chins

Chins

my 2nd character  Empty
PostSubject: my 2nd character    my 2nd character  EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Character
Name: Eric Jake Briggs
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): bright Blonde hair, its short and a little shaggy, eyes are light purple, 6'1, pale skin, a little muscular, lean
God parent: Kawaii
Mortal parent: Jarren Maxwell Briggs
Powers (must have limits): none
Flaws (At least three): untrusting, pacifist, clostraphobic, and allergic to pollen
Pets: a white ferret with a black tipped tail, blue eyes and her name is Rue
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): a bronze bat and a small bronze dagger
Talents or skills: can make a extremely cute puppy dog face, very artistic, hacker, and good cook
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I walked into my uncles room, he was sitting on his bed watching some Tv. "Hey Uncle Pete!" I said brightly as I ran over to him. "Hey kiddo what's up?" He calmly smiled at me. I sat there for awhile talking to him about what happened at school and about the new toys grandma had got me. When suddenly he nose slowly moved down my neck. " Unnn...cle Pete wha?... What are you doing?" I studered. He was silent for a minute then said "I'm just showing how much I love you. Mommy and Daddy it all the time" Uncle Pete hands slowly went all over my body, I was so scared and confused. I felt so....... different.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): When Eric was 6 his uncle started sexually abuse him. He didn't understand what was going on till he was about 14 when his step mom found out. His uncle was sent to priso and Eric was destroyed. Eric lived in Seattle, Washington he lived with his step mom ,younger sister, and uncle. His father had died when he was 4 and his siste was 2. After their uncle was arrested his family and him moved to New York to start a new life.
Anything else: His younger sister is a daughter of Aphrodite who I'll the from for later. And I'll get the picture up later when I'm on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
http://iamtherainbow.deviantart.com/
Zachary

Zachary

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

my 2nd character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my 2nd character    my 2nd character  EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:53 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

my 2nd character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: