Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Rebel's eyes were widened. "Do you... Do you remember when we were little? When we got shoved together in training? Do you remember when were older? I remember the day we seperated. I went on my mission. You went on yours. The very last look you had on your face. What did it mean?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Dylan's mind flashed back to the day she was talking about. He remembered when they were packing up and about to leave for their missions. He remembered the lookhe gave her, a look that he could never forget. The reason was because it was a look that showed how scared he was to lose his best friend. He was scared of losing, Rebel..his....love. He leaned down, slowly, and without hesitating he placed his lips, softly againsts hers. He held his lips againsts hers for the longest time, but soon pulled away for air. He smiled at her and whispered softly, "Does that answer your question..."
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Rebel's eyes were wide. "I... I..." she bit her lip. "I... Dylan... Oh, Dylan."

She looked at him. Had it really just happened? Had he really just kissed her? She was looking up into his eyes. He was lying on top of her in the Field of Mars, an old friend, her best friend. And he kissed her. His lips had been soft. He was taller than she was too... She liked that. And that had been her first kiss. Her first kiss and it was someone who she trusted.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Dylan smiled. "Shhh...You don't have to say a thing...." He said to her and then leaned down and kissed her again. He wrapped his arms around her back and then rolled so that she was on top of him. He continued to kiss her, until he had to break to breathe. He smiled at her and his memories of all their time together in training, the nights they spent staying up late and talking to each other, and the pact they made with one another. He had spent so much time with her, he'd known her so well, that kissing her now felt like something that they had been doing for ages....
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Rebel was clueless. What now? What now?! She gulped and allowed him to kiss her. How could she tell him she had no idea what to do now? She kept it internal. Her conflict, that is. She didn't know how to think of this... How to breathe was another thing that had gone out the window. She might as well have forgotten the wole CIA handbook.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Dylan pulled back and smiled up at her. He huged her closer to him, even thought it wasn't possible for her to get any close to him. After all she was laying down on top of him. He smiled and brushed some hair behind her ears. "I know that look of your's, Rebel. You're freaking out over something. And I think I know what it is." He said referring to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:41 pm

"I..." Rebel couldn't conceal it. She knew he'd know. As she had said, other people were spies too. She looked at him. Her eyes were blue that day. She reached up and removed the contacts, dropping them and alowing them to disolve like they were designed to. Her hazel eyes looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Dylan smiled at her when she removed her blue contacts and showed off her hazel eyes. He reached up and removed his dark shades, revealing his dark red eyes. "You're beautiful, Rebel. You're the most beautiful, when you don't hide your real eyes, and your real hair. He said and ran his fingers through her hair. He smiled at her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:00 am

She, on impulse, kissed back this time. And when she broke it, she looked at him. "I don't remember your eyes being red..."

Her voice was calm and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 am

Dylan raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask her what she thought his eye color had always been. "Yeah, they've always been red. Unless they magically changed from a color that I don't remember them being, that is." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 am

"No. I've never looked into them before," she replied. "I knew they were odd. But I didn't know what colour they were."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:37 am

"Well at least now you do know."He said to her with a loving, care-filled smile.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 am

Rebel's watch beeped. "Eh? What? She rollde away from Dylan and stood up. She flipped the watch face. A hologram of her handler appeared.

"Hello Rebecca. You're needed in HQ. Bring Vengeance," said her handler and flickered away.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:53 am

Dylan raised an eyebrow and stood up. He listened as the hologram said they are needed at HQ and wondered whythey were being called after so long. "You don't think..?" He asked her almost positive that they couldn't have found their mothers. And if they had why were they calling Rebel and him only just now.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:11 pm

"Don't wish. And don't start," Rebel said, her back to him. It'd only break her heart if it wasn't. She didn't dare hope. "Don't dream on it, okay, Dylan. I don't want to get our hopes up."

She stood taller and looked back at him. "We better go."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 pm

"I can't help myself but to hope these days, Rebel. So I've given up trying to surpress my hopes and just move on with the hurt." Dylan said to her with a serious, but still conforting look in his eyes. He sighed and nodded. "Yeah, we better go before they break in and drag us there.." Dylan said to her getting back to buisness as usual. However he did held out his hand and slip it around hers. He smiled at her and gripped her hand comfortingly, "After you, meh lady." He said.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:52 pm

"Cheese brain," Rebel sighed. She broke into a run. Whether he could keep up was beyond her. She had no idea of his top speed. But she wasn't even putting her heart into her own speed. She closed her eyes as the air pushed against her, cooling her skin.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Dylan broke into a run behind her, smiling at her little nickname for him. Soon though he figured out something was wrong when he found that he was starting to pass her. He stopped in front of her and stood there with a knowing look on his face. "Rebel, what's wrong? And don't push off the question..please. I can tell just from your running that you aren't yourself right now." He said to her in a concerned tone that showed that he cared for her and wanted to help her.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:21 pm

"It- It doesn't matter. My handler wants me to report. So I will," Rebel said. She didn't look at his face. Instead, she talked to hisvery attractive and easy-to-talk-to chest. "Look... I... I just want to get there. I don't want..." To be disappointed if it isn't about Mom... This is why I don't wish and I don't start because it breaks my heart. It makes me forget who I am. It makes me feel insecure. It knocks me down to a point where I can't get back up for days.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Dylan nodded understanding her pain and how hard it must be for her, having to deal with this. He walked up to her and wrapped her in his arms and kissed the top of her head softly. "I can only imagine what it must have been like for you after we got seperated. But I'm here for you now, and I renew our pact that we made. I will help you find your mom, even if it means I have to die to find her.I just want you to be happy and if that's what it will take then I will gladly do anything to see that smile on your face. That smile that brings my heart so much joy and ease. I'm here for you, always...." He said to her in a soft, calming, care-filled whisper. And as he talk he felt the sincere truth in every word he said.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Rebel was shaking now, there in his arms. She nodded. She couldn't speak. Not yet. Her voice would shake if she did. She covered her mouth and closed her eyes, tears seeping through. How much of what he said sunk in? All of it? Reading between the lines was a skill she had from her years of training.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:06 pm

"Hey, sweetheart.." Dyla said to her softly as she cried. He placed his hand gently under her chin and tried to get her to look at him. If she did he kissed her softly on the lips and then pulled back and hugged her tighter, whispering in her ear, "It'll be alright. I proomise you that no matter what happens we will find them. That's a promise I refuse to break. Why? Because, Rebecca....I..love you..."
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:47 pm

She looked up at him. She hugged him and sniffed. "I've tried so hard... to just...Just not let it get to me. I've had years of practise... And now..."

She stopped crying now.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 6:53 pm

"And now you have me to help you. I'm here for you, Rebel." He said to her, hugging her, still. He loved her so much that seeing her upset just broke his heart. He didn't want to see Rebel upset, but until their mothers were found, Rebel being upset was something the Dylan couldn't avoid.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:56 pm

Rebel turned around completely fine now. She sniffed and put on a brave face. "Let's go," she said. "Let's just get there."

Last edited by Dengeki Daisy on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next