Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nice Spring Night(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bob

A Nice Spring Night(open) Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Spring Night(open)   A Nice Spring Night(open) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Samuel exited his cabin, which was the titans of course. The sun was near close to being gone over the horizen. Sam sighed. His god was a god of brightness, and flashy stuff like that, but he semi-liked the dark also. There was nothing bad about the dark, so why should Sam hate it even if his father is the opposite of it.

So, Sam walked to the center of the courtyard, and he took a seat on the park bench there. The sun was now only barely letting a tiny stretch of light onto the camp. Sam slightly leaned back a little, and smiled. He didn't know why he was here, but it was relaxing. Ah this could be nice, but it could turn boring also if only there was something he could do that would make him feel a little less bored.

Sam thought for a moment, and then decided he would practice his powers. Sure it may annoy some of the other cabins, but he didn't really care. So he made flashes of blinding light, appear. After around five times he started to feel a small bit of sweat. Well that was what training was for right, to improve the powers so he could use them more. So, he did it one more time, and let out a sigh. He wiped his forehead, and decided to rest for a moment. So he relaxed his body a little, and started to relax.

Last edited by bob on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Spring Night(open)   A Nice Spring Night(open) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 am

A Nice Spring Night(open) Tumblr_ltyf7xQeVE1qf7ji9o1_500
{Savitiri Ivv Rotama ;; Daughter of Milo}
s o m e t h i n g s ~❂✯❂~ w r o n g ~❂✯❂~ b e c a u s e ~❂✯❂~ I
f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e
g l a m o u r ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ t h e ~❂✯❂~ d a r k ~❂✯❂~ s i d e

Savitri walked into the courtyard, sighing slightly. The night air was somewhat cool, but still a lot cooler than what she was used to in New Orleans, but she supposed that she'd get used to the coolness, just as she had before. Besides, she was sure that she could get used to the weather again. She had to do that when she went back home for the year.

Well, attempted to stay home for the year was better to describe it, seeing as there she was, at camp, and the school year wasn't even close to over when she came back. There was still four months or so left in the year when that darned monster just had to come and attack her.

Savitri scowled as she plopped herself down in one of the benches around the cabins courtyard. Some boy had been practicing with his powers, which involved random, bright flashes of light to pop up all over the place, which didn't help with Savitri's mood at all. No, not the slightest bit. She was sick of those flashing lights and of the people at the camp and of missing her home, but she didn't say anything. She just sat on the bench, scowling, as if it were only a mere annoyance instead of something that was making her majorly annoyed.

c h e a p ~❂✯❂~ r e g r e t s ~❂✯❂~ c a n t ~❂✯❂~ f o r g e t ~❂✯❂~ f a l l i n g
v i c t i m ~❂✯❂~ t o ~❂✯❂~ t h e
d e b t ~❂✯❂~ s t i l l ~❂✯❂~ u n p a i d ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ m y ~❂✯❂~ m i n d
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
bob

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Spring Night(open)   A Nice Spring Night(open) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Sam let out another sigh and tried to make a flash of light appear, but this time he could only make a small flicker. Maybe he was truly tired. Though he never knew powers could use up so much energy at times, maybe he would just need some cold air in his lungs seeing as now the sun had set, and the moon was shining above him.

Sam barely noticed the girl enter the courtyard, because he was so busy in his own thing. Though he did think it was good for others to enjoy the night air also, though he didn't put to much thought into this. Once Sam had caught his breath a little he used his power once more creating a super bright flash of blinding light. Huzzah maybe he was getting better at this.

"Wew," He said to himsel. He took in another breath of cold night air, and then decided to once again rest for a moment. He hoped no one in the cabins were trying t ofall asleep otherwise this would really , be pestering them, but no matter. As of right now no one had come out to complain yet.

So Sam let out one final flash of light this one was so intense it filled the whole courtyard with light.

"Well I feel dizzy," Sam said then collapsing on the bench uncouncious.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Spring Night(open)   A Nice Spring Night(open) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:11 pm

A Nice Spring Night(open) Tumblr_ltyf7xQeVE1qf7ji9o1_500
{Savitiri Ivv Rotama ;; Daughter of Milo}
s o m e t h i n g s ~❂✯❂~ w r o n g ~❂✯❂~ b e c a u s e ~❂✯❂~ I
f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e
g l a m o u r ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ t h e ~❂✯❂~ d a r k ~❂✯❂~ s i d e

"Are you done yet?" Savitri asks in a rather irritated tone of voice. Her hand clenched and the shadows around her lost their soft edge for a few seconds, but they became soft almost as soon as they had became almost solid. Savitri didn't notice this, though; she was too irritated at the blinding flashes of light that appeared out of thin air in the courtyard, which were most likely the result of the boy practicing his powers.

She could sense her annoyance turning into anger, and she took several calm breaths in attempt to calm herself down. The attempts failed, though, which was obvious from the way that she felt herself shaking ever so slightly and her hand was clenching into a fist, the way she did when she was angry or irritated.

In yet another attempt to clam herself down, Savitri closed her eyes and counted to ten. It was what her mother had taught her to do, ad it normally worked for her, although it didn't seem to have the same effect this time. She could still feel herself calming down a bit, yes, but not completely. She was still quivering slightly, her fist was still clenched, and the shadows were still sliding back and forth from solid and a simple effect of the light from cabins that still had the lights on and the windows open.

c h e a p ~❂✯❂~ r e g r e t s ~❂✯❂~ c a n t ~❂✯❂~ f o r g e t ~❂✯❂~ f a l l i n g
v i c t i m ~❂✯❂~ t o ~❂✯❂~ t h e
d e b t ~❂✯❂~ s t i l l ~❂✯❂~ u n p a i d ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ m y ~❂✯❂~ m i n d
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
bob

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Spring Night(open)   A Nice Spring Night(open) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:44 am

Sam still couldn't hear or notice the girl partly from the fact that he was passed out. Though that was no biggy he would get up soon feeling like he had just walked into a tree very hard, though in this case he wouldn't have a bump on his head only a very bad headache. So, Sam continued to stay passed outt for a few minutes until he finally woke up.

"Wow, that hurt a little," Sam said a little bit too loud then rubbing his head.

He sighed and looked up at the sky. He could recognize a few of the star patterns in the night sky, but niot a lot, He never had a real interest in space. Just wasn't his thing. He contimplated trying to make light again, but then he said no. He didn't want to pass out again, oh that would be crazy.

So, Same got up from the bench, and started to pace the courtyard. It was then he actually noticed the other person in whole. Oh so that was the person who he barely noticed before. He couldn't make out anything about the person though other than it was a female.

Sam waved like the friendly person he was. "Hi," he said with an optomistic tone. "Lovely night tonight right," he said rubbing his head again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Spring Night(open)   A Nice Spring Night(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Nice Spring Night(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: The Cabins :: The Cabins' Courtyard-
Jump to: