Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Marianna.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Marianna.   Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:44 am

Marianna Naranja Tupecul
Live my life without station wagon rides, fumbling around the back, not one seatbelt on

Name: Marianna Naranja Tupecul
Age: Marianna decided that her birthday was June 27th, 2007, because it sounds pretty, okay?
Gender: Well, you know, she doesn't have any reproductive organs, seeing she is clockwork, but she has a chest, so I would say she is a female.
Physical description: Marianne is about five feet, five inches, her hair colour is sort of like a dark chocolate, milk chocolate colour, Her eyes can be dark brown, except when she gets stuck, then they turn clear, she has cream coloured skin. Marianne is very strong, but she doesn't look it. Her body is curved just like any other girl. It would be hard to pierce metal, y'know. I think I forgot to mention, she is completely clockwork. Everything under her outer metal is gears and pulleys. She tends to wear tights and skirts and pretty blouses. Some days she will wear jeans and still, a nice blouse. She never, ever wears sweatpants. She doesn't have anything against them, except for the looks she gets from people. She wore them once in public, and never again did she do that. She likes skinny jeans and skirts, man!
Personality description: Here's the thing. She doesn't know how to feel. She's not human at all. She looks like a person, of course, but she CANNOT feel. She tends to not be able to take a hint, she doesn't believe anything she does is wrong. All she's doing is surviving. She is very good at violin. She may be five years old, but she can play like someone who has been playing for seven years. She can't sing. at all. The bands that create her voice are very high pitched, often, her voice sounds like a talking xylophone. Even though she can't feel, she knows what fear is. She's often 'afraid' of rusting, chipped paint, or anything happening that would make her seem less human. That's all she wants. To be accepted as something she can never be. Anyhow, she's an overall nice person, she respects everyone, no matter where they come from, who they are, what they did. She's a walking Backstreet Boys song. Sometimes she's too nice. Sometimes she's too niave. Most of the time, she's niave. She's still learning about everything.
Nationality: Well, she's from Olympus. Hera allowed her to have the ability to speak English, French, Greek and Italian. She taught herself Latin and Japanese.
Hometown: Like I said, Olympus. But, for the first year, she lived under a bridge. The second year, she lived in a motel. The third year, she found a group of college students, all living in a run down house. They took her in, thinking she, too, was a college student. They lived there until the oldest students graduated with a bachelors and went to their own apartments each. Then, hearing about Camp Half Blood, she went on the journey from Virginia to New York.
Family: Her college stoner friends are who she considers her 'family,' but really, she doesn't have one. Her mother is Hera, I suppose, though she desposed of Marianne when she realized her physical flaws. Like joints getting stuck, her xylophone voice, and things like that.

Pets: Naahhhhh
History: Once upon a time, Hera decided to, with the help of Hephestus, create a working automaton. They tried many times, but none of them were as perfect as number seventeen. Unfortunately, this is not the story of number seventeen. This is the story of number twelve, the working reject. Fending for herself the moment she left Olympus. Hera made the mistake of NOT taking back all magic. She was tired and stuff. And so, Marianns was able to walk, run, talk, and function perfectly. She will never understand why her mother hated her, though she never did. She was referred to as Number Twelve, until she decided to have a name. A pretty, unsual name. And a last name, too. She had no idea what they meant, but she liked the name. It sounded pretty. Marianna Naranja Tupecul.
Role play example: Marianne stared at Lacey's appalled expression. What had she done? Wasn't it normal for people to bury dead animals? All she did was pick up the bird and bury it. That was all. It had died, and it was something everybody did wasn't it? Lacey screamed, "BIRD FLU!" and ran off, leaving Maria alone.
"Bird flu?" she wondered. "Flu, a common disease humans have, typically in the colder seasons. Do birds have that, too?" She looked down at her hands. Nothing seemed to have happened. She wasn't sick, or anything. She couldn't. "I wonder what she was so worried about?" she said to herself.

Powers: Freaking people out just by being her? Is that a power?
Weapons: The basic CB sword. She's not very fond of weapons.

"What do you know, this house is falling apart. What can I say this house is falling apart. We've got no money but we've got heart. We're gonna rattle this ghost town, this house is falling apart."

Rinne Sato-Demeter-16
Kyou-The Sato's cat
Destery Violet Worthens-Morpheus-16
Marianna Naranja Tepucul-Hera-5, but looks twenty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Marianna.   Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:05 am

Approved.

And nice Format. Fishy is a good help to us when it comes to this stuff

John Edan/Hyperion-15-Dating Lilyani
Arkarian/Hestia-17-single
Dylan Whitlock/Lucifer-17-Spy-single
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Marianna.   Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 am

Indeed <3

Rinne Sato-Demeter-16
Kyou-The Sato's cat
Destery Violet Worthens-Morpheus-16
Marianna Naranja Tepucul-Hera-5, but looks twenty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marianna.   

Back to top Go down

Marianna.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: