Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Untitled :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nickles are shiny

Untitled :) Empty
PostSubject: Untitled :)   Untitled :) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi! I just wanted to write a quick story, well, maybe it isn't much of a story. More like a story-poem I would say if you get what i'm trying to say, and i'm sorry if it's not all that good, i'm in a bit of a rush (:

Life. It goes by so quickly, but why? Why doesn't it last longer? Death comes so fast in so many different ways, but why does life only come in the form of conception, from two people who love each other very much, or by force. Why does death occur? Why are there people that wish to bring it to themselves, some people may ask. But another person may ask, why do people wish to bring life to others, if it only means they will have to encounter problems with the result of death at the end of it all. They say long ago, people used to live to be hundreds of years old. Why do people die so young now? Is there something wrong with us? Does god hate us? Did he love the people back then more then us? Does god even exist? If so, how did he come to be? How did anything come to be? How did people learn to do so many things? Why do they hurt others, why do they do such horrible things, commit such horrible crimes? Theft. Murder. Rape. Why does it all happen? Are we not good enough for the universe's virtues? Only its sins?

Is there something wrong with us?
Back to top Go down

Untitled :)
Page 1 of 1