Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annabelle Baker

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

Location : Um... that's nothing you should be concerned about.

Annabelle Baker Empty
PostSubject: Annabelle Baker   Annabelle Baker EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive):Black long and loose hair, brown eyes, 3'11 in height, slim, and a light tan skin
God parent:Unclaimed
Mortal parent:dead
Powers (must have limits):She doesn't know her powers yet
Flaws (At least three):loyalty,short term memory loss,afraid of heights(because her dad died by falling out of an airplane)
Pets:A Unicorn name Rainbow
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos. Imperial Gold for Roman demigods.):A small knife and a little spear her grandmother had given her on her 4th birthday both weapons are celestal bronze
Talents or skills:drawing, good with horses, and finds alot of lost stuff for other people
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I go into my new cabin with my teddy bear, and claim a bunk. I climb onto it and lay down it was in the evening and I couldn't help but be tired I yawned and fell asleep on the bed. I woke up squeezing my teddy bear I had, had a night mare and was still shooked up it was the scene from when my dad died. I got up and walked to the door and walked out into the courtyard I walked over to someone. "Can you show me around?" I asked. "Sure," they said and after that day I went back to my cabin and fell asleep ready for the next day.
Biography(at least 4 sentences):Before, coming to CHB Annabelle lived with her grandmother. She never met her mother nor father.Her father died one year after she was born.Her grandmother took great care of her when Annabelle was four she learned she was a half-blood (i know its very young for you to learn that). About a year after she found out she had ran away and was running from a monster.A year after that she was running from another monster and it chased her to camp.
Anything else:N/A
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com

Annabelle Baker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Character Forms :: Unapproved Character Forms-
Jump to: