Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

And we're back!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: And we're back!   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 am

OK so the site kinda died a little but hopefully, we can turn this around. Lila, Carrie, Dylan and Kieran should send out an email or something imo to let the members know. Also, I have no idea why I made this topic.

Ichabod Emmerson Peveil. 17 years old. Born 124 years ago. Stayed in the Lotus Hotel. Sword and knife (CB). Son of Aphrodite. Can make someone fall in love with him. Can be broken if they are in love with someone else.

Piper McLean:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

And we're back!
Page 1 of 1