Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking around the forest

Go down 
+6
Hammah
Livy
Paranoia Roller
Miles Iero :3 (Fangasm)
Collin
Black Cat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Rue

Rue

Walking around the forest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Raven laughed, "I think I'm more pleasant with an attitude. It goes well with my father." She smiled, when she finished laughing. She looked at the ground, Raven wasn't sure why she was playing nice.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:16 pm

"What about your mother?" I asked. "Maybe your going after her right now." I sat on a log, a little bored. "I'm bored" I declared.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:26 am

Raven laughed, "My mom? Goth." She said simply, laughing. "Why do you think I've got this hair?" She said, twirling a piece of her pink hair, around her index finger.

Raven sat next to John on the log. "Aren't we all? There can't be that much things to do here."
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm

I chuckled a little bit. "I guess so. If there was something to do here things probably wouldn't be so depressing with everyones sob- stories."
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Raven shrugged, "It could be true, but I think people share their stories to get attention. Some want people to feel bad for them, or notice them." Raven smiled, she had met people like that from her school. In fact, Raven remembered being them at some point.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 8 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:50 pm

I nodded. "I get that I just find it a bit... annnoying. I don't get the whole 'wanting to get the attention of everyone' either. I never got much attention from anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking around the forest
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: The Forest-
Jump to: