Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hades Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paranoia Roller

Paranoia Roller

Hades Character Empty
PostSubject: Hades Character   Hades Character EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Character Name: Aria De LaPorte
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be descriptive): Hades Character Aria10

God parent: Hades
Mortal parent: Rose De LaPorte
Powers (must have limits): She has the ability to shadow travel, 8 times a day and up to a mile in distance. She can raise undead soldiers 4 times a day, 1 soldier each time. They die when touched my celestial bronze. It drains her more and more each tiem until she passes out. The soldiers stay until she passes out or dismisses them.

Flaws (At least three): Stubborn, Independent, Hates the Olympians, doesn't get along well with other big 3 kids
Pets: A small hellhound puppy, Nina
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): A stygian iron sword, 3 feet long.
Talents or skills: Swordplay, drawing

Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I grib the hilty of my sword and take a deep breathe. I lung forward, stabbing the dummy once in the chest. I spin around, taking of its head. Then I finish with a lunge, cutting of his legs.

Biography(at least 4 sentences): Aria grew up with a mother who worked all the time, and a younger brother who was ignorant of everything. Aria spent most of her time alone, drawing and such. She was always a bit anti-social, and only had one friend. It was that ffriend, who turned out to bea satyr, that took her to camp.

Anything else: Nope.

Back to top Go down
Miles Iero :3 (Fangasm)

Miles Iero :3 (Fangasm)

Hades Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades Character   Hades Character EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Hades Character
Page 1 of 1