Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Character Name: Maria Anderson

Description: Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee Little10

God parent: Athena

Mortal parent: Mark Anderson

Powers (must have limits): noneee

Flaws (At least three): talks a lot, is clumsy, scared of the dark

Pets: None but she constantly carries around her little baby doll she's had since she was born. It's name is Angie

Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): CB sword, but she doesn't quite have a handle on how to use it yet

Talents or skills: really smart for a 6 year old but she doesn't show it all the time,

Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I skipped into my cabin with my dolly. I quickly turned on the light by my bed because it was really dark in the cabin. I was out exploring camp then it got dark. I tucked Angie into bed beside me then I crawled into bed. I left the light on and quickly fell asleep.

Biography(at least 4 sentences): Maria grew up with her father Mark. When Maria was four, she started kindergarten, and that's a big deal. She was soo smart for her age. No one quite knew why, except her dad. He knew that her mother was Athena. On Maria's sixth birthday, she asked her dad why she was so smart. He told her the truth, and she wanted to go to camp right away, knowing it would be fun. That evening, they packed up her stuff, and were off.

Anything else:

Last edited by Hammah on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rapture

Rapture

PostSubject: Re: Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Give your character a last name.
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Rapture

Rapture

PostSubject: Re: Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:31 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee Empty

Back to top Go down

Charrieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: