Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay. own to business.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Okay. own to business. Empty
PostSubject: Okay. own to business.   Okay. own to business. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:57 pm

We need new members, badly. So, if those of you who go on could please tell your friends about the site, that would be awesome. (I already told all of my friends, but I have like none and they don't go on here at all). If there are other role play sites you go on and they allow advertising, you could advertise the site on there. Because we need more members. Badly.

Don't click here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chbroleplay.forumotion.com
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

Okay. own to business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay. own to business.   Okay. own to business. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:07 am

I'll put it in my signirture on other sites.

Ichabod Emmerson Peveil. 17 years old. Born 124 years ago. Stayed in the Lotus Hotel. Sword and knife (CB). Son of Aphrodite. Can make someone fall in love with him. Can be broken if they are in love with someone else.

Piper McLean:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Okay. own to business.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Out of Character Talk-
Jump to: