Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ivv Amator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Ivv Amator   Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:20 pm

"What I mean is, all I need is, just a little emotion. Cause all I see is you not feeling, and you're giving me nothing nice. I tried to do you right, why'd you have to go and turn to ice."--Ice by LIGHTS.

Character Name:
Ivv Amator

Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive):
Ivv has long, black hair which is usually kept in a scene style. She has brown eyes, and she usually wears mascara. Sometimes she'll put on some eye shadow. Her skin is very tan, not because she spends a lot of time outside, but she was born with it. She stands at a fairly normal height of 5'5. Most of the time she wears just random outfits that she put together, not exactly trying to match. She usually has a messenger bag with her, which she puts her laptop in, as well as several other, as she put it, necessities, which includes pens, pencils, a sketchbook, and matches.

God parent:
Hera

Mortal parent:
Merlin Amator

Powers (must have limits):
None.

Flaws (At least three):
She's a bit of a kleptomaniac, a pyromaniac, and she's a bit of an oddball. She spends most of her free time making music instead of hanging out with friends, and she dropped out of college (you might call that a flaw, but whatever).

Pets:
None.

Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos):
She has a bow and CB arrows. The feathers on the arrows are peacock feathers.

Talents or skills:
Archery, singing, guitar, the keyboard, she likes to make techno music, starting fires.

Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences):
Ivv was sitting in the back of the classroom, her usual seat. Her headphones were in, which wasn't much of a surprise, seeing as she was in history class, her least favorite class of all. She was listening to Hospital Flowers by Owl City, and fighting the urge to sing along, or at least hum along. She was playing the song on her imaginary keyboard, which was under her desk at the moment. She moved it around to wherever it needed to be. It was her last class of the day, and she could already imagine how she would set off her homework until nighttime. She could always think better at night, that was when she tended to get her best ideas. So she would waste the afternoon away, making music, playing songs she already knew, and singing. It was what she always did, and she was happy to be doing it. She didn't need to hang out with friends, it wasn't like she had many in the first place.

Biography(at least 4 sentences):
Ivv grew up in Seattle with her dad, who was a musician. He didn't make the most money, but he had a lot of money in his savings account to keep them going. Her dad was very odd, and he hadn't gone to college. As soon as he graduated, he started to make music, because that was all he ever wanted to do. When Ivv was little, she would sneak into the room where he made his music, and sometimes she would mess around with some of the instruments. As she got older, her dad taught her how to make music, starting with the keyboard, then the guitar, and then he taught her how to make techno music. That was always Ivv's favorite. She just loved how modern and unique it sounded. Ivv wasn't the best student in the world, but her dad didn't really care. He wasn't a great student, either. He had spent most of his time in class not paying attention, so it only made sense that Ivv would do the same. One day, Ivv got attacked by a monster. Her dad told Ivv about her being a demigod and took her to camp.

Anything else:
Nope.

Don't click here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chbroleplay.forumotion.com
Rapture

PostSubject: Re: Ivv Amator   Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Approved.

Kristy and Matt/15/Hermes (Identical Twins)
Shawn/15/Dionysus

We are all equal, except for the man with that big gun.

Click so I can haz dragons!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ivv Amator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: