Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private: Swimming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

Private: Swimming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:12 pm

She smiled at him and kissed back. "I do believe I've got you over your fear of drowning."

She drew the water from his skin and clothes and kept him dry like her. She smiled as she kissed again, then she pushed away and dived down, finding a shell and brining it back up. Nothing to be afraid off. it's quite pretty down there anyway."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:34 am

"It's just a Zeus kid thing, I guess. I figure some part of me says my uncle will kill me for no real reason, but then I see you and I think of how dumb I am for thinking that way. After all, how could someone as beautiful and wonderful as you exsits if my uncle was as evil as I think he is from time to time." Dylan said to her and swam over to her. He kissed her and then pulled back and stared up at the sky, wondering if Zeus hates him right now, or not.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 am

"I could say the same of you, young demigod," Shan teased and grinned. She let go of him and dived down again. She let go of her want to stay dry and allowed the water to darken her hair as the water attacked it. She laughed. She swam up and waved from beneath the water.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:30 pm

Dylan smiled and waved back at her. He dived down and followed her down as far as his breath could hold out, but then swam back to the surface for air. "Hmm.." He hummed and then used his wind powers and pulled himself up into the air. He stopped his powers and fell to the water in a dive. He took a deep breath and hit the water swimming deeper down to her then before.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Shan rolled her eyes and laughed. She swam over to him and kissed him. She swam up, breaking the surface and breathing in the air. She rose until she was stood on the water and sat down, waiting for Dylan to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Dylan kissed her back and smiled. He swam up to the surface, breathing in some more fresh air. He swam over to where she was sitting on the water, and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 pm

"It's so peaceful here," she said, looking around. "I could stay forever and a day..."

She smiled softly at the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Dylan smiled and looked around. "Till Enternity and beyond.."He said to her in agreement and laid his head down in her lap, sighing in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:27 pm

She lifted him up to sit with her. "Don't let go of me," she said. It had two meanings. One: he'd fall into the water without her. And two: don't let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Dylan smiled and held her close to him. "I'll never let you go." He said to her and kissed her for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private: Swimming
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3