Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bob

Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed)   Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:02 am

A car rolled up at the base of Camp Half-Blood, and out of it walked a boy with skin that was as red as blood. From the drivers side they driver satyr called out to the boy, "Have Fun Kid, I would Take you up, but I have more kids to find." With that, the satyr rolled up the car window, and drove off into New York City.

The boy was of course Angron, who had just been saved on his sixteenth birthday, from a red demon thing. Now he was at this camp with only a sword that the satyr gave him. Of course he painted the sword red in the car for fun, and to buy time, but still it was nothing much.

"Well," He said looking up at a gaint pine tree, "Here goed nothing."

With that he started to climb the hill getting closer to the big pine tree. Angron wondered about this camp though. The person who took him here was a satyr from all those old greek myths. He said this camp had other children like Agron. Well hopefully they were nice kids. The last thing Agron needed was to get mad, and start spilling blood everywhere. Finally though he reached the tree and looked out onto his new home.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed)   Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:28 am

Rinne jogged up the hill, as he did on his daily run, and nodded to the new camper. Then he did a double take. The guy had red skin... And red hair, and eyes! He nearly jumped in joy! Now he wasn't one of the few with red eyes and red hair! Of course, he couldn't tell if the newb's hair was natural or not, but his was.

Rinne approached him and held his hand out, "I'm Rinne, person. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
bob

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed)   Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Angron noticed a boy approaching him then, saying the inevitable 'hi'. Angron stared at the boys hand, and then looked back at the boys face.

"Hey," he said grabbing the other boys hand shaking it. Angron then let go of the other boy's hand.

So far this camper seemed friendly enough. He didn't try anything stupid. That was good. Angron could possibly enjoy this camp, though that would he be able to visit his family again... who knows.

"Hey in the car they satyr boy said something about me being special, and my father being a blood god or something. Can you tell me what that's about?" Angron asked crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed)   Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Rinne put his hand to his chin and stroked his imaginary beard. "Well, you see, if you have come to this camp, you are part human, part immortal god. It's pretty awesome." He spun around. "Here, you learn how to fight the common monster, and stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed)   Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving At Camp For His First Time (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: Thalia's Pine Tree-
Jump to: