Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non canon relationships

Go down 

Should non canon relationships be allowed?
Yes
Non canon relationships Vote_lcap77%Non canon relationships Vote_rcap
 77% [ 10 ]
No
Non canon relationships Vote_lcap23%Non canon relationships Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Non canon relationships Empty
PostSubject: Non canon relationships   Non canon relationships EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Yes, it's time for yet another poll. Now, I know that we still have one going right now, (which you can and totally should look at and vote in if you haven't already by clicking here) but this question has been asked, and I have also been thinking about this. The question is whether or not we should allow non canon relationships. For those of you who don't know, a non canon relationship would include one character from the books and a character who isn't from the books, or a character who is from the books but isn't going out with that character. I have mixed feelings on this one, although other people have made the fact that they would like this being allowed known to me. So, I want to know what everyone thinks on this. Should we allow this or not?

Pros:
    If we allow this, we can be more creative. Also, those of us with major ships might be granted some satisfaction because our ships have finally been granted. Also, those of us who think that some matches just aren't meant to be can have them not be. Also, we can get rid of all of those love triangles that Rick has created and that drive some of us me crazy.

Cons:
    Allowing this might make the site less realistic. While some people would enjoy having non canon relationships, people who look at the site might think that this is a bad idea and decide not to join because of this. It would mess up the site if we chose to do something where we would follow one book for a long period of time, and then move on to the next one, and then the next, etc., and it was also would be awkward if something important happened in the books and we wanted to tie it in with our plot.

So, please vote, and comment if you have anything to add to the pros and cons. And yes, Calculator, I know. The Pros and Cons of Breathing is a song by Fall Out Boy, and I had pros and cons in here.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net

Non canon relationships
Page 1 of 1