Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emmy and Molly's Crazy Messed up Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

Location : Um... that's nothing you should be concerned about.

Emmy and Molly's Crazy Messed up Life Empty
PostSubject: Emmy and Molly's Crazy Messed up Life   Emmy and Molly's Crazy Messed up Life EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Emmy & Molly's Crazy
Messed up Life

Emmy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Molly:

Chapter 1: How I got to camp?
M
O
L
L
Y
Let's see I was out playing in the streets like I always do (And FYI my mom doesn't care about me). So I walked down the streets of New York and found Young Island. It was beautiful here especially because of the trees and the smell. I walked around and saw a BIG pine tree with a golden thing on it. "Pretty," I went to touch the Golden Fleece. Peleus growled and I jumped back. "Okay, no shiny things for me." I say then walk into camp. By the way it was my birthday my day that I was born on 10 years ago. I was supposed to be happy today but for some reason I wasn't. I walked into the strange place and went to what looked like strawberry fields. It smelled wonderful of wine grapes and strawberries.
I walked to a big building it looked like a big house and I walked onto the porch I saw a man in a wheel chair and look at him and he looks at me with concern. I walked over to him "Do you know where I am?" I asked. "Why, yes, child I do," he said "You are at Camp Half-Blood." I stared at him blankly "What's that?" I asked. He sighed "Well first off the Olympian gods are still alive they live on Olympus above the Empire State Building," he said. "Wait, how are they still alive they should have died more than a million years ago," I said. "Well, the Olympians follow the Western Civilization therefore the west never died so neither did the Olympians," he said. "Are you some god then?" I asked. "No, child I'm Chiron Immortal trainer of Heroes," he said. I stared at him in disbelief.
He looked above my head calmly and I looked up there was a cadeus glowing green I tried the hit it but my hand passed through and then it dissolved. "What just happened?" I asked. "You were claimed, welcome to camp Molly Wonders, Daughter of Hermes," Chiron says. “Daughter of Hermes?” I asked “Who’s that?” Chiron looked at me “One of the Olympians, he said “The god of message, thieves, and travelers.” “Oh,” I said even though it still didn’t make any since. I sighed and sat on a chair. “If your Chiron why aren’t yu a centaur?" I asked. He shuffled uneasily “This is my human form,” he said getting out of the wheel chair replacing it with a horse’s rear end and legs then the wheel chair was empty and only a pair of fake legs and a blanket was left on it. “Whoa, can I ride you?” I asked. “My gods child I’m not a jungle gym,” he said. “Oh really,” I said and walked over to him I hopped on his back.
He stumbled and caught himself he took me off his back and set me on the floor. I crossed my arms. I walked off the porch and go to a lake it was peaceful and mind setting I had to get my head wrapped around the idea I was a half-blood. Someone walked over to me “Hi,” they said. I looked up “Hi I’m Molly Wonders,” I tell her. “I’m Emmy Wonders, Daughter of Hermes! Oh, my, gods, I have missed you so much you’re so tall!” Emmy says and hugs me. I looked at her “I have a sister?” I asked. “Well, one whole sister and a couple halves,” Emmy says “Anyway how is mom doing and I feel terrible for leaving you with her.” Emmy started to go on about life before I was born and stuff I forgot about.
Emmy stopped short and looked at me “How did you get to camp?” she asked. “I just wondered in,” I answered wistfully. “You’re a half-blood?” Emmy asked. I looked at her “What’s a half-blood?” I asked her. “A person that has a mother/father that is mortal and the other parent is a god,” Emmy answered as if it were the most normal thing in the world. “Oh… I’m a Daughter of Hermes,” I said. I looked at Emmy’s face and she looked like she was about to scream or pee her pants and becuase of that face I couldn't help but laugh I mean wouldn't you? It was funny and now I knew I had a sister and I was thrilled to know that but for now I was already confused about this camp I mean who wouldn't be I just walked into to somewhere and be told I was a half-blood like it was no big deal but it was... to me. It was alot of pressure to put me in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I edited it I think it's better and it's longer. I'm still continuing.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com

Emmy and Molly's Crazy Messed up Life
Page 1 of 1