Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Application of Theseus12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

The Application of Theseus12 Empty
PostSubject: The Application of Theseus12   The Application of Theseus12 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:22 pm

((Note, I'm totally aware that I'm not on that much anymore, but if I come on, I'd like to be able to help teach.))
Name: Theseus12
Reason to help RP school: I found with Seamus Dellas on another site that I enjoy trying to help people.
RP Example:((It's from another RP site. Hope that doesn't ruin it.))
Thomas was terrified for his life. Not by much, admittedly, but he was still scared from his brownish black mop of hair down to his worn Justin boots. He actually had the balls to get into a glare contest with ARTEMIS? He was begging for a death wish here, with actions like that. At the same time, he knew that she knew he liked Milly, even though he liked her before she was claimed to be Artemis’ daughter. That certainly would put him onto any mother’s list, though he’d be the last to blame them. He released Pinger, and waited to get smitten, turned into a deer for her to shoot, or maybe a pigeon, just to get a shot at true flight before an arrow ended it.

Now that Thomas thought about it, he realized he’d enjoy flying; the air underneath his wings, the feeling of soaring through the sky… Thomas shook his head. This was no time for his ADHD to be kicking in. He’s about to get killed, after all. After all, all he did was hang around her daughter, whom he still wasn’t what how he felt when he thought of her…. Thomas would have sworn his heart skipped a beat, maybe two, and that they had nothing to do with his aortic arch reverse heart condition. He felt something stirring inside it. Could it be? He didn’t know, he’d never felt it before. At least, not like this… he almost thought of the word, but was certain that the goddess would smite him if he so much as thought of the word love… oh, snap.

The goddess rose, it seemed to him, and almost had stricken him down, turning him to dust (or some small rodent) when they were both caught by surprise by Milly stepping in, asking Artemis not to do anything to him, and whispered something into her mother’s ear. Thomas didn’t know for sure, but sometimes it seemed like his hearing had sharpened over his travels, and they just might have caught her saying what sounded like “for me.” The youth’s heart thumped within his chest, threatening to burst out of his chest and demand to know where the girl pumping his adrenaline through the roof was so she could get a piece of its mind on being overworked. Then, she stood by him, looking at Artemis and stating that she would have asked the exact same questions if it wasn’t for the fact that it was still sinking in. Thomas loved her for that. He blinked. Do I love her? Have I done anything to earn that privilege? Have I? If I have, I have someone else I need to prove myself before, someone important: her mother. Thomas managed a slight grin as his next thought crossed his mind. Heh, story of every teenage male’s life, make the mother of the girl like you? Good luck, mate!

Artemis seemed to be resigned not to kill him, something Thomas was grateful for, for certain. He was certain he’d be dead meat by that time, maybe dead rabbit meat. Artemis started to speak. "Fine. But, boy," Artemis pointed a finger at Thomas, "Your guts will get you killed someday. Trust me, I've seen many a-hero who has been killed by overconfidence, and you may just be another." Thomas looked the goddess in the eye, one hunter to another, and spoke his reply. “My lady, with all due respect, I don’t plan on dying anytime soon. And as proof of this…” Thomas drew his paddle, and offered it toward the goddess hilt first. “I offer this to your service. If you need me, my sword, or my paddle, all you need to do is speak your request and, assuming it doesn’t involve suicide, I will gladly do the service in your name, not mine. For what is a mortal man but a mound of flesh, if he fights not for his gods?” The symbolism of his act done, the unclaimed demigod holstered his weapon, and straightened from his bow, his forest green eyes looking in the goddess’ silver-blue eyes.

For a moment, he was afraid she’d test him by telling him to stay away from her daughter, but then he calmed. If that’s what it takes, he thought, then in her name, I shall stay away from Milly, though it would tear my heart. Would it? Thomas was stricken by indecisiveness and uncertainty. Did he like her, or was this Aphrodite messing with him? What’s more, did she like him? If she didn’t, the boy didn’t know how he’d take it. Probably throw himself off a cliff, most likely. The demigod decided to be straightforward with the moon goddess.

“I just realized something, and I believe you might understand me when I say this: I can’t agree to never fall for your daughter.” The boy waited, for her to respond, for the fact to sink in, whatever. “My reason for this is fairly simple, my lady. I can’t keep from falling for her, if I-“ The boy stopped, a couple words caught in his throat, but he choked them out any way, falling into a kneeling on one knee as he said “I can’t keep from falling for her if I already have, my lady.” Head bowed, Thomas awaited his doom.

((Yeah, this RP example is my charrie falling for a Dughter of Artemis, long story.))
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Theseus12   The Application of Theseus12 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

I think this is approved.
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Theseus12   The Application of Theseus12 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:46 am

Sweet... glad to be of use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Application of Theseus12   The Application of Theseus12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Application of Theseus12
Page 1 of 1