Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking around the forest

Go down 
+6
Hammah
Livy
Paranoia Roller
Miles Iero :3 (Fangasm)
Collin
Black Cat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rue

Rue

Walking around the forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Raven saw a boy. It looked like he didn't see her. She smiled at the thought. Raven figured he was sitting on the same log she walked by. Raven smiled at him, she hoped he would stay, just so she could see if she could surprise him.
Raven crept towards the end of the branch, but was careful not to get to close to the edge.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:19 pm

I heard something rusteling in the trees behind me. Probably something like a bird or something. I closed my eyes and focused on a large rock infront of me. When I opened my eyes, it was broken in half. I smiled, that was always entertaining
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Raven held back a laugh. It wasn't like her to surprise people, but she was in a good mood today. Raven jumped off the branch, and disappeared. She shadow traveled, and appeared next to the boy. Raven just sat with her head in her knees, not moving.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:29 pm

I sighed. There was nothing to do at the moment so I turned around, getting ready to leave and find myself staring into someone else's face. I yelped in suprise and Got up quickly, while the log simultaniously broke into tiny peices.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Raven fell to the ground. "Wow, that was rude. Is that how you usually treat strangers?" She asked in a confident voice. Her head was tilted, and she gave him the 'really?' look. She laughed and stood up, brushing her self off. Ragen hear Willow land in a tree somewhere around them.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:43 pm

I sighed. "Well, I didn't really except to see someone all in my face like that." I said, brushing myself off. "So, who are you?" I asked, In a confident voice of my own.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Raven laughed. "That was the point.. To be in your face." Raven replied, slowly, pronouncing each syllable with care. "I'm actually fine. And you?" Raven asked, in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:28 pm

"I'm Good" I said, inspecting her. "Whats your name?" I cracked my knuckles absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Raven smiled, but this time it was small. "Raven Steel." She said in a tight voice, unsure if he would make fun of her name. "And yours?" She asked, in the same tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 pm

"John Bronco." I said. "Where'd that confidence go?" I questioned.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Raven sighed, thankful he didn't question her name. "What's your god parent?" She asked curious. Raven glared, "That's none of his business." She snapped, at John. Raven didn't want to answer the question.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:47 pm

I smiled. "Feisty." I said. "I am the son of Perses. What about yours?"I looked at her curiously, trying to guess.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Raven racked through here brain. She realized he was a demi- Titan. She scowled at his comment. Raven placed her hands on her hips, and leaned to the side. "Hades." Raven said with confidence, and her voice had a proud ring to it.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 pm

"Ooohhh" I said sarcasticly. "I hear children of Hades - Or children of any of the 'Big three'- Have egos bigger than themselves." I Chuckled. "That true with you?"
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Raven glared. "Really? Insulting me, again?" She laughed, "Maybe, not sure. But I hear Demi- Titans are know- it- alls, and murderers." Raven said back, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

I smiled. I liked these type of conversations. "well, maybe it would be good if we didn't stereotype eachother." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Raven laughed, "Might be a little bit to late for that.. But I could try." She said, with a shrug. Raven smiled darkly, she wondered if she should have her usual, rude attitude. Or keep up the one she was feeling today.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:59 am

I smirked "What, you stick to first impressions?" I asked. "Because I don't, if I did I guess I wouldn't like you, sneaking up on me like that." I picked up a rather average sized rock, and tossed it in my hand for a minute and said "Hey, I'm gonna show you something."
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Raven smiled evily. "You looked easy to scare. And I'm pretty sure I did." Raven replied, "Not always, but first impressions are important." Raven waited for whatever John was going to show her.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:36 pm

I smiled mischeiviously and threw the rock straight at her face. Before it hit her I made it split in half and it didn't touch her. I smiled. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Raven stepped back, when she saw what he was doing. She flinched, automatically because it was an impulse. Raven smirked when it broke apart. "Cool. I can do other things other than shadow travel, as well."
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 pm

"Summon dead stuff?" I guessed. I smirked when she flinched. I started kicking at random twigs.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Raven fumed, not sure if he was making fun of her or not. She looked at the ground, trying to calm her self down. Raven took a few deep breaths before continuing. "Skeletons, and spirits." Raven said simply, in a tight voice, daring him to say something rude.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm

"Cool. Alot more useful than my powers." I said. I would have joked about it, but seeing how mad she was I decided to lay off.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 am

Raven smirked. "Aren't you going to insult me?" She asked, usually people did. It was something about being a child of 'hell' that made people be mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking around the forest
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: The Forest-
Jump to: