Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Character:D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah

Hammah

First Character:D  Empty
PostSubject: First Character:D    First Character:D  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:00 am

Character Name: Avery

Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be descriptive): pin straight black hair, bright green eyes with white specks, 5'1", really skinny but fit

God parent: Zeus

Mortal parent: Unknown

Powers (must have limits): can make it rain 3 times a day, can make lighting strike where ever 5 times a day, can conjure up storm clouds 3 times a day

Flaws (At least three): bad swimmer, impatient, always has to be right

Pets: small white kitty with black paws named Boots

Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): a 3 foot CB sword with a black hilt

Talents or skills: really active in everything, trolololol(:

Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I walked to the cliffs over the beach, Boots following me. I sat down, dangling my legs off the edge. Boots padded over and curled up in my lap. I stroked his head softly, thinking about everything that happened to me..

Biography(at least 4 sentences): Avery grew up in an orphanage. She was dropped off there five days after she was born, but for some reason no one ever adopted her.. Only one person knew about who she really was, the most trusted nun in the orphanage. Her mother, who no one ever knew, dropped her off and explained quickly to the nun about who Avery was. The nun was always careful around Avery, careful not to upset her because she knew what she could do. When Avery was 9, weird things started happening, obviously. Random rain came out of no where, lightning struck on a perfectly sunny day, and storm clouds clouded over at the most random times. The nun finally told Avery who she was and took her to camp:D

Anything else:
Back to top Go down
Miles Iero :3 (Fangasm)

PostSubject: Re: First Character:D    First Character:D  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:12 am

How long does the rain last and how long do the storm clouds last?
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

PostSubject: Re: First Character:D    First Character:D  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 am

The rain lasts for like up to 20 minutes. And the storm clouds up to.. 25.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Character:D    First Character:D  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:14 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Character:D    First Character:D  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Character:D
Page 1 of 1