Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Site Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

The Site Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Site Shop   The Site Shop EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Rules:

1. Write your request in silver like...something so we know you have read this.
      PM and admin.
    2. We do not take IOU's.
    3. Admins have the right to say yes or no. If we don't think you deserve what you ask for, we will say no. We will not take away any drachmas if we say no.
    4. We do not give out extra drachmas.
    5. We don't scam.
    6. If you buy something and you don't like it, you will not get a refund.
    7. Don't go complaining to us if you are broke. It is not our fault that you spent all of your drachmas.
    8. We have the right to change the price of any object, any time. We also can change the rules to the site shop.
    9. You MUST be a member for as long as listed, as well as have as many posts. We'll look at your posts and decide if we think your posts look good enough, which will show us if you're a good role player, and then we'll decide.
    10. If you kill off that demi-titan or big three character you bought, you can't make a new one until you have enough drachmas.
    11. You must be active in the RP to order to buy something off of the site shop. So, if you won some drachmas from a contest or you got a lot from posting in a game, but you post very little or none at all in the RP, you can't get stuff.

The site shop is as follows:
    Weapon from godly parent - 300 drachmas. being a member for five days, and having at least fifty posts.
    Blessing from god parent - 600 drachmas, being a member for one week, and having at least one hundred posts.
    Extra character - 1,00 drachmas, no specific time as a member or number of posts.
    Extra Egyptian/Norse/Hawaiian/Modern character - 1,750 drachmas, no specific time as a member or number of posts.
    Big Three character (after exceeding the ten big three limit) - 3,050 drachmas, being a member for two weeks, and having at least one thousand posts.
    Titan character (after exceeding the five demi-titan limit) - 5,500 drachmas, being a member for a month, and having at least two thousand posts.
    River Styx immortality (great fighter, gets tired easily) - 100,000,000 drachmas (I am aware of how large the number it, but I don't want anyone being able to get one), being a member for two months, and having at least four thousand posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, look over here! It's a new site shop! What could this site shop be doing here? Well, this site shop is for people to get stuff that doesn't relate to the RP whatsoever! It's fantastical!

Rules:
    • Write your request in raaaiiiiinbooooooowwwwww using this rainbow color code generator. Why? Because it's fun, that's why.
    • Send a PM to either Zdude140, CATO SMASH!!!!, Semi-Sweet, or me. DO NOT do this one in the chatbox, because your request will probably not all fit in the amount of space the text bar allows, due to all the rainbow-ness.
    • If you don't get your thing right after sending the PM, don't start freaking out. You'll get it soon after. It's also possible that the admin you sent the PM to wasn't online. That or they were just being lazy.
    • If you see another admin just go online after you sent the PM to an admin who wasn't online, you can totally send a PM to the admin who's online. Just remember to delete the PM you originally sent.

The shop:

1. Random box - 100 drachmas. By purchasing the random box, you could get anything. In fact, you might even get a cookie!
    2. Special rank - 500 drachmas. These are like the 'Admin' that appears under my username.

I am aware that this shop kind of sucks so far, but it will be cool. Trust me. If you have any suggestions for this shop, please do tell them!
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net

The Site Shop
Page 1 of 1