Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Parents

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

God Parents Empty
PostSubject: God Parents   God Parents EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:26 am

The god parents that you can't use are as follows, unless you buy one, which only works with some of them.
    1. The Big Three
    2. All titans
    3. Artemis (if you want a son/daughter of Artemis, you have to ask me. If I say yes or not depends on if I'm in a giving mood)
    4. Hera (the same goes for Hera as Artemis)
    5. Hestia (again, same as Hera and Artemis)
    6. Any creator gods of any mythology.

More may be added if they're brought to my attention.

We allow Norse, Egyptian, and Hawaiian gods as well as Greek, but you can only have one Norse, one Egyptian, and one Hawaiian demigod. Ten characters are allowed before you have to buy an extra slot.

If you want to make a child of Artemis, Hera, or Hestia, you better come up with a story that's interesting and convincing as heck.

Alright, so, it has been decided that we will be allowing our own special breed of gods known as the Modern Gods. As the title shows, they are the gods of more modern things, or things that we know more about now. As well as that, they will be gods of things that would have made really cool gods, but they weren't made a god before. So farm these gods don't have names, but you can nominate names for them if you think of anything. As of right now, I'm going to label them all as 'god', but if someone thinks of a name for one that sounds more feminine, then I'll change it to say goddess.

• The god of gravity.
    • Netta, the goddess of internet.
    • The god of technology.
    • The god of artificial light.
    • Alcayo, the god of alchemy.
    • The god of pollution.
    • The god of fashion.
    • Kawaii, the goddess of cutesy things.
    • Khorne, the god of blood because apparently, Bob named him without telling anyone :/.
    • The god of animation.

Pending modern gods:
    • God of germs.
    • God of dubstep. (Take that Theseus!)
    • God of ice cream.
    • God of accents.

If you have any ideas, feel free to PM Oatrick Stump, Zacharay, Gerard's Peek-A-Boo Face, or me..
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net

God Parents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Character Forms :: Unapproved Character Forms-
Jump to: