Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4th and 5th Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rapture

Rapture

4th and 5th Characters Empty
PostSubject: 4th and 5th Characters   4th and 5th Characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:04 pm

THEY ARE IDENTICAL TWINS!

Character Name: Kristy Lane
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 5'5
God parent: Hermes
Mortal parent: Maria Lane
Powers (must have limits): None
Flaws (At least three): Holds grudges, Gets attached easily, Can be tricked easily
Pets: None
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): A celestial bronze knife.
Talents or skills: A fast runner, Good at stealing things, good at convinging people of things, Is good with spray paint.
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I took a deep breath then smashed the window in. I had about 10 seconds before the alarm went off. I ran to the nearest alarm control panel and quickly disabled it. I sighed with relief then began walking as quietly as possible to the wall. I shook up the bottle of spray paint and aimed it at the banner. I pushed down the nozzle and went to work.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): I lived with my mom and my twin brother, Matt. Me and Matt knew something was odd about us, but our mom never told us. Finnaly, when we were 13, we ran away. We lived for a year running around the country till a satyr found us. He took me and Matt to someplace called "Camp Half-Blood."
Anything else: Is the identical twin sister of Matt Lane.

Character Name: Matt Lane
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 5'5
God parent: Hermes
Mortal parent: Maria Lane
Powers (must have limits): None
Flaws (At least three): Is hyperactive, Is annoying, Holds grudges.
Pets: None
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): A celestial bronze knife.
Talents or skills: A fast runner, Good at stealing things, Is a good fighter
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I walked thru the forest, angry at people for always confusing me with my twin sister, Kristy. How could I be confused with a girl?! I thought angrily. I kicked a loose pebble off the trail. "I hate having a twin!" I yelled.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): I lived with my mom and my sister, Kristy. Me and Kristy knew something was odd about us, but our mom never told us. Finnaly, when we were 13, we ran away. We lived for a year running around the country till a satyr found us. He took me and Kristy to someplace called "Camp Half-Blood."
Anything else: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

4th and 5th Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th and 5th Characters   4th and 5th Characters EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net

4th and 5th Characters
Page 1 of 1