Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first charrie for this site! (titan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steelviper77

My first charrie for this site! (titan) Empty
PostSubject: My first charrie for this site! (titan)   My first charrie for this site! (titan) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Character Name: Steve Craft

Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): brown hair, blue eyes, 5' 6" tall, somewhat tan skin

Titan parent: Prometheus

Mortal parent: Lenora Craft

Powers (must have limits): can animate and control about 15 medium sized objects per day, but only 5 large things before getting very tired

Flaws (At least three): somewhat arrogant, Is deathly paranoid of explosions, can't run very fast

Pets: none, although pigs always seem to follow him around

Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): a celestial bronze pickaxe that can shrink down to fit in his pocket

Talents or skills: good at mining and digging things, and using them to his advantage

Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I had just snuck away from the tour so I could take a look of my own at the cave, and boy was it cool! I had just got out my pickaxe and started chipping away at one of the stalagmites when suddenly one of the rocks started rolling around towards me. It seeme to be levatating a little, and as anyone would be I got kinda freaked out.But then somehow it seemed to look up at me, as if i were it's parent. I know that sounds weird but i can't explain how it was, but it just seemed like a living thing. I picked it up, put it in pocket, and silently dropped into a passing tour group.

Biography(at least 4 sentences): He grew up with his Mother being a Geologist, so naturally, he was interested in Geology too. He didn't really hang around other kids his age when he was young. He would sometimes go out of his way to get minerals for his collection, and when i say out of his way i mean that he would do anything, and i mean anything! When time came to go to camp, he wan't too surprised, as alot of strange things had been happening recently, mainly when he was alone.

Anything else: I know he is a child of prometheus, but that doesn't mean he can't be interested in different things, right?
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

My first charrie for this site! (titan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first charrie for this site! (titan)   My first charrie for this site! (titan) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net

My first charrie for this site! (titan)
Page 1 of 1