Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update Topic/Welp It's been a while

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Update Topic/Welp It's been a while Empty
PostSubject: Update Topic/Welp It's been a while   Update Topic/Welp It's been a while EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm

As I expressed in the title, welp it's been a while. I was grounded and couldn't get on, then my password derped out on my, but Calculator helped me fix the problem. And here we are! Months later, and no signs of activity, but that will hopefully change soon.

So, some updates. There's a new rule going on. All posts have to be at least three descriptive sentences long. No short sentences, no one liners, three descriptive sentences. That's the main change, and I will update whenever there's a new rule added.

ALSO! We still have seven more big three demigods up for grabs, as well as two demi-titans. It doesn't count if an admin makes one, by the way. As well as that, we have several spots for staff open, such as one admin, several moderator spots, and several chatbox mod spots. PM me asking to be one and why you think you;d make a good staff member, and I'll say yes or no depending on whether or not I think you are worthy.

Last edited by Take A Hint on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Update Topic/Welp It's been a while   Update Topic/Welp It's been a while EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 pm

The site shop has been edited! Please check it out and make sure you understand the new rules. PM Lost In Stereo or I for any questions.

We are also allowing some more gods, but these aren't gods you can find on Google. These are made up gods for things from the modern era, such as a goddess of the internet. We have a list of gods and goddesses. If you have any suggestions, PM them to Lost In Stereo or I. We also need names for these gods, so if you think of a name for one, PM it to Lost In Stereo or I.

Cannons are now allowed! Just fill out one of the forms and PM it to me. I'll decide whether or not you'd be good to role play as the character. If several people apply for the same character, we'll have people vote for whichever form they like best. The forms will be anonymous until the poll is closed.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Update Topic/Welp It's been a while   Update Topic/Welp It's been a while EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:12 am

Alright, I would like everyone to give a warm welcome to our newest admin, Zdude140! We also have several more moderators, such as Dylan and Shannie! Give them a big round of applause! We also have one more chatbox mod, bob! The people who will be role playing as canon characters are Shann as Piper McLean, Dylan as Nico di Angelo, Theseus12 as Leo Valdez, and BabyDew as Rachel Elizabeth Dare!

We still have about four moderator spots open and five chatbox moderator spots open, so just send me a PM about why you would like the position and why you think you would be the best choice.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Update Topic/Welp It's been a while   Update Topic/Welp It's been a while EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Camp Jupiter has been added to the forum, although it is still under construction (as of right now). It is (somewhat) close to being done, and I will update in here when I am finished adding everything.

For Roman demigods to be given a Cohort, PM me asking which Cohort your character will be in. I will use a random number generator to pick a number, and the number that I PM you back will be the Cohort your character is in. This may be the method we will use for the rest of eternity, although it is more likely we will just do this until Camp Jupiter is populated. Once it is, we'll have it done the way it was done in Son of Neptune, where a Cohort will choose to sponsor a demigod.

If you haven't read Son of Neptune, it is highly recommended that you don't make a Roman character. If you want to make one very badly, go to the Percy Jackson Wiki to find out all of the basics of Camp Jupiter before you make your form.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Update Topic/Welp It's been a while   Update Topic/Welp It's been a while EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Construction on Camp Jupiter is finished, and I'm also added a few other things. You can now see the name of the topic that has the newest post, and the members that have been on in the last twenty four hours are also now visible. If you have any suggestions for the site, feel free to make a topic of PM me or another admin.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Update Topic/Welp It's been a while   Update Topic/Welp It's been a while EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:29 am

So, one new position for an admin has opened up! Instead of the usual sending me a PM with why you think you would make a good staff member, this time I'm going to make a form for it. The form is as follows:

Code:
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]How long have you been a member?:[/b]
    [b]How old are you?:[/b]
    [b]What are any staff positions you've held on other sites or on here?:[/b]
    [b]Finally, a paragraph or two on why you think you would make a good admin:[/b]

PM your form to me, and after April 19, I will make a topic with all of the forms and have people vote for their favourite form. I will leave the username out so it can be anonymous, and I request that you leave as little detail as of who you are as possible. Whoever makes the form with the most votes will be the sites new admin. Good luck to you all who try out! And may the odds be every in your favour!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update Topic/Welp It's been a while   Update Topic/Welp It's been a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Update Topic/Welp It's been a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Out of Character Talk-
Jump to: