Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:39 am

"Once or twice... Never seriuosly, though," she said. "Anyone ever told you how handsome you are?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:40 am

"Honestly no. Unless my mom counts."Dylan said giving a bit of a half laugh. He smiled and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:43 am

She kissed back, laughing with him. "Well then... I claim the first person to say so."

She smiled and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 am

"Ok. And I claim the first one to call you beautiful. Cause you seriously are beautiful." Dylan said with a smile and then kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:53 am

The rain stopped outside. Shan looked. "Aw. The rain stopped."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:57 am

"Aww."Dylan said as the ran stopped. "At least we co go outsied."He said even though she's cold've left any time she had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:59 am

"I agree. I have a strong urge to go kayacking... Or swimming... Or something..." Shan said. She furrowed her brow.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:21 am

"Swimming sounds fun." Dylan said to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 pm

She smiled and kissed him. "I'll meet you there?"

She already knew what swim suit she was going to wear. That nice bikini she had brought. The blue one with the white stripes. She got up and smiled. "I'll be there in about.. ten minutes."

She kissed him again and left.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Dylan smiled and kissed her back. "Ok. See ya in ten minutes then."He said as she left. Quickly he dragged himself out of bed and went over to his chest. After a moment he had found what he was looking for. He took of his clothes and then changed into a stormy gray, sleveless shirt and a pair of sky blue swimtrunks. After he was satisfied he walked out the door and walked off towards the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Bunk   Dylan's Bunk - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dylan's Bunk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4