Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marialera

Marialera

Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:46 am

I saw hes eys and knew i shouldnt go any futher. I look out the window and start to think. "When we get there, whats the first thing you wana do?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 am

Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 Boy-charlie-charlie-mcdonnell-cute-cute-boy-Favim.com-271703
☞John Edan☜
'Wherever you go, not matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine'
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John thought about her question for a minute. He smiled at her and then gave her a kiss. "I'm already doing the first thing I want to do. And that's be with you.' He said with a wide smile
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:00 am

I smiled, kissing him back. I looked into his eyes and felt safe again. "I love you, my sun prince."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:04 am

Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 Boy-charlie-charlie-mcdonnell-cute-cute-boy-Favim.com-271703
☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled adn kissed her again."And I love you, my moon princess." He said to her, and then his head turned as he felt a thud. The intercom came on and the pilot said that everyone is clear to depart. John unbuckled Lily and picked her up, as he got up. He shifted her to his back, so she was getting a piggy back ride, and he quickly gathered their things and carried her off the plane.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 am

I giggle, putting on my backpack. As we got off and i look around, thinking of what id saw to my dad. I see a tall man. I smile as the hula girls give us the flower necklaces. One waved at me, knowing whoi was. I whispered to John. "Thats my dad over there."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John looked over to the man Lily was whispering about. "If I wasn't nervous before, then I'm freaked out now." He whispered back to her as he carried her and the lugage over to him. He set Lily down on the ground and then looked up at her father. "Aloha Mr. Kanka." John said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm

The man looked at the boy then back at Lily. He sighed then smiled. "Aloha. Welcome to paradise, sonny." i shook his hand.

I sighed relieved. I smiled. "Dad, this is John."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled and shook Mr. Kanaka's hand."It's good to be here, sir. Hawaii's a beautiful place." He said with a smile and then looked over at Lily when she introduced him to her father. "Yeah I'm Lilyani's......boyfriend." He added, heasitating a bit when he said he was her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:42 pm

His eyes widened. "Boyfriend?" he looked at Lilyani.

I smiled. "Yep. Hes my boyfriend." i said hopping hed be calm.

He laughed. "I hope your mother is ok with you dating a sun gods kid." he took the bags and went to the car.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:16 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled a bit and breathed a sigh of relief. "That was a lot easier then I thought it would be." He said to Lily with a smile and then followed her father to the car.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:04 pm

I smiled. I followed them into the car and we drove home.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled and got out of the car as soon as it came to a stop. He walked over to the door Lily was sitting next to, and then opened it, bowing slightly like a chauffer. "After you, my dear." He said with a smile, and then laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 am

I giggled, taking his hand and getting out. "Why, thank you." i said, smiling. I looked around and saw my house. I lloked to the side and pointed to the tree house. "Thats my room.." i said. It looked like one of those hotels in the tree sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:14 am

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

"Wow. That's amazing, Lily." John said as he looked at the tree house she was pointing to. He turned his head back and saw her father getting out all the lugage. He kissed Lily's cheek and then walked over and took his suitcase and then two backpacks, so that Mr. Kanaka didn't have as much to carry
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 am

"bra, you are sweet." he said. I put the things in a small elevator to her room and left saying. "I trust you with her life. If something happens, sharks wont be the only thing ill hunt."

I giggled. I went into my room and put my stuff down near my swinging bed.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John nodded to Mr. Kanaka even though he didn't need to be told what would happen if Lily was hurt. John woud do anything to protect her, and he woud sooner die then leave her behind. "Wow." he said as he walked into her room and set there stuff down.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:40 pm

I giggled. "Yeah, mom was...excited when i asked her for a tree house. She went overboard but, i love it." i sit on the little balcony. "From here i can see the sun set. Come join me"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:02 am

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled and walked over to the balcony and stood beside her. He looked out at the sky and saw the sun setting of the watery horizon. He turned his head and took her hand in his. He smiled and opulled her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:07 am

I hugged him, looking at the sunset. "Its beautiful." i said, resting my head on his chest. I thought of what we would do in the next couple of days, but i just wanted to enjoy this moment.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:43 am

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled and pulled her in tighter. He kissed the top of her head. He kaid his head on top of her's and stared out at the sunset along with Lily.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:06 am

The sun set and the moon came up. My hair started to sparkle and i smiled. "Moms home." i chuckled, looking at him. "Litrally. Moms in the kitchen." i said. I smiled, pulling him closer. I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:01 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John kissed her back and ran his fingers through her sparkling hair. His hands lighted up and created two beams in the air. He didn't pay attention to it though, he just kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 pm

I kissed him, smiling. I pulled away and looked at him. "Nice light show, babe."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:33 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled and kissed her again. "It's just what you do to me, sweetie. I love you so much that my powers go wild." John said to her, smileing widely.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:40 am

I chuckle, kissing him. "Well, i love you too. A lot." i said. I held on to him tight, loving every moment i was with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawaii(Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Outside of Camp :: Other places-
Jump to: