Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hawaii(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Dylan

Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 Boy-charlie-charlie-mcdonnell-cute-cute-boy-Favim.com-271703
☞John Edan☜
'Wherever you go, not matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine'
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John kissed her again and held her close. He wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up. He held her there in his arms and smiled, kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:22 pm

I smiled, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 Boy-charlie-charlie-mcdonnell-cute-cute-boy-Favim.com-271703
☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John kissed her back just as deeply. He pulled back slowly and rested his head on her shoulder, stiill holding her up in the air. "I love you. So very much." He said to her in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:40 pm

I smiled, kissing his neck. "I love you too... Even more."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:49 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John laughed slightly when she kissed his neck. It tickled him when she placed her lips on his throat, and he enjoyed the feeling of it. He couldn't get over just how much he loved her, it was like when they were together nothing bad could happen. He rested easy knowing that and it made him smile widely when he saw her happy. He sat down on the balcony, due to his legs being exhausted, and kissed her neck softly. He smiled at her and he just knew that they were right together.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm

I blushed but smiled, sitting on his lap, facing him. "I really wish you knew how mush i love you. Its like..." i think then smile "i love you more then stars love the moon... Then the sky loves the sun... I love more than you will ever know."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:43 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled widely as she said this. He leaned in and gave her a long, passionate kiss, and held it there for as long as his breathe would hold out. When he pulled back he rested his forhead on her's and said in a whipser. "So long as I still breathe, I will love you with all I have. The universe could be on the brink and I will come for you above it all. I don't think I can go on without you here in my arms."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:16 am

I smile. "Do you promise to be with me forever? Cuz i need you. I need you more then i need air to breath. More than the earth needs water, or fire needs oxygen to live.." i lean in, kissing him. I smile, whispering on his lips "I need you more then anything in this world.."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:14 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John kissed her back and smiled. "I promise you that I will I be with you through it all. The hurt, the happiness, I will be with you for it all. I promise." John said to her, his lips still next to her's as her talked. He meant what he said too, he just loved her too much and he didn't know what he would do if anything were to happen to her
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 pm

I smile, blushing at the touch of his lips. I kissed him for what seemed for a life time. Ifelt like i couldnt love with out him. I couldnt see myself without him.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:55 pm

John kissed her back for as long as he possibly could, not wanting the kiss to end. He was always disappointed when they had to pull away for air and sometimes wished that he and her didn't need to breath the survive. He just kept kissing her though, keeping his thoughts to himself.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:58 pm

I kissed him deeply. I pull away smiling. "Your. Kissing like its the only thing you know how to do?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:13 pm

John laughed for a second. He huged her and whispered sarcastically, "Is that a bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:50 am

I laugh. "No.. I love it... Makes me feel like its just you and me in this world."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled. "Good. Because it makes me feel the same way, and I love you so much that it hurts me to have to break our kisses so that we can breath. Sometimes I wish that I could just stop needing to breathe air. That way I could kiss you forever." He said to her with a smile. He kissed her again and then pulled back and rested his forhead against hers, staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 am

I smile, then heard my father call us. I sighed. "Come on. Dads putting on a luou for us."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:24 pm

☞John Edan☜
Son of Hyperion
Dating Lilyani

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

John smiled and kissed her again. "Ok." He said with a smile and then picked her up and carried her away to the kitchen, where everyone is.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 pm

I looked as my family said surprise and laughed. I hugged my cousins and little sister. I introduced John to my family and they went to say hi.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 pm

John smiled and said hey to everyone that was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawaii(Private)   Hawaii(Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawaii(Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3