Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haily McPhillips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chocolatecoke

chocolatecoke

Haily McPhillips Empty
PostSubject: Haily McPhillips   Haily McPhillips EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Character Name: Haily McPhillips
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): Black and blonde short hair,Brown eyes,4'11 height,slim body,Tan skin
God parent:Apollo
Mortal parent:Molly McPhillips
Powers (must have limits):no powers
Flaws (At least three):afraid of heights,clumsy,short term memory loss
Pets: Shi Tzu named summers
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos):Bow and Arrow CB
Talents or skills:archery and drawing
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences):Haily walked in and looked around, but she did not know what to do. She sighed and
went to the archery range. Around 45 minutes later she went to her cabin and laid on a bed. She instantly fell asleep and woke up the next day.
Biography(at least 4 sentences):Haily was seperated from her twin, Cassie, when she was only 1.She forgot she had a twin sister.She was adopted by a poor family. She grew up in a log cabin in Long Island. She came to camp when she was 13. Her poor family never even looked for her. She hated her 'family', so when she came to camp she finally felt like she belonged somewhere.
Anything else: She is the twin sister of Cassie McPhillips and, Cassie was created by Chocolatepepsi.

Last edited by Cherry.Coke. on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Haily McPhillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haily McPhillips   Haily McPhillips EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Please add more description to the life before camp.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
chocolatecoke

chocolatecoke

Haily McPhillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haily McPhillips   Haily McPhillips EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:52 pm

I added more description to it, can you please accept it. I know I am new to these websites, I have had a lot of help from people. I hope you like it better.

Sincerely,
Cherry.Coke.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Haily McPhillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haily McPhillips   Haily McPhillips EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Alright, approved. Some of the sentences are a bit choppy, though, but I'm sure you won't do that in the RP section.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Haily McPhillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haily McPhillips   Haily McPhillips Empty

Back to top Go down

Haily McPhillips
Page 1 of 1