Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cassie McPhillips charrie (My first character on here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

Location : Um... that's nothing you should be concerned about.

Cassie McPhillips charrie (My first character on here) Empty
PostSubject: Cassie McPhillips charrie (My first character on here)   Cassie McPhillips charrie (My first character on here) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:53 am

Character Name:Cassie McPhillips
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive):Brown and Blonde long hair, brown eyes, she is 4'10, slim body, tan skin
God parent:Apollo
Mortal parent:Molly McPhillips
Powers (must have limits):No Powers
Flaws (At least three):Afraid of Heights, Short term memory loss, and clumsy
Pets:none
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos):Bow and Arrow Celestial Bronze
Talents or skills: Drawing
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences):Cassie walked in and looked around "What should I do?" she asked herself still looking around. Cassie frowned "Since when do I have nothing to do?" she asked herself another question. She sighed and walked to the archery range. She walked into her cabin after archery and laid down on a bed. She instantly fell asleep... she woke up the next day and left her cabin.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): Cassie lived with her mom in an appartment until she turned 7 and her mom bought a house.
At first Cassie didn't want to leave the appartment but soon enough she changed her mind. She came to her new house in new jersey. She found a park near her house and played in it but when she turned 12 she didn't go there anymore. She started going to the beaches and tanning this one time she was walking by Long Island Sound she was a tree. Bigger than the rest she walked past it and was shocked she found Camp Half Blood. By then she was 14.
Anything else:nope
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Cassie McPhillips charrie (My first character on here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cassie McPhillips charrie (My first character on here)   Cassie McPhillips charrie (My first character on here) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:42 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net

Cassie McPhillips charrie (My first character on here)
Page 1 of 1