Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lilyani, daughter of Lona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marialera

Marialera

Lilyani, daughter of Lona Empty
PostSubject: Lilyani, daughter of Lona   Lilyani, daughter of Lona EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Character Name: Lilyani Kanaka

Description: She's about 5'3, has black hair, silver eyes and is very, very beautiful, hair sparkles in moonlight, looks like it has stars on it.

God parent: Lona, Hawaiian goddess of the moon

Mortal parent: Ai Kanaka

Powers: can throw 6 balls of moonlight the size of volleyballs, after that she can make her hands glow with moonlight. The light is bright enough to brighten up a room. But the longer she uses it, the weaker she gets. To regenerate, she has to bath in moonlight for at least 2 hours.

Flaws: She doesn't wake up easily in the morning, and when she does, shes a bit cranky. Sun light bothers her a little and she usually wears sunglasses. Also, she trusts people easily and doesn't notice when a guy is flirting with her or not, but shes really rebellious.

Pets: a little white dragon named Makaio, which was given to her by her mother.

Weapon: sword, bow and arrow

Talents or skills: she knows every type of Hawaiian dance and song, so she can sing and dance. She can surf and skate board.

Role-play example: I danced with the other girls, keeping up with the beat. I was having fun when we had to go home. I started walking home when i saw a car behind me. I kept walking and after 5 minutes, i broke into a run. I ran home and when i got to the front door, i saw the car drive off.
weird....

Biography: According to legend, Lona married Ai and lived happily ever after until Ai died. Half of this story is true. In reality, Lona did marry Ai, but he didn't die... Yet. They had one daughter, Lilyani, and Lona hid the fact that she was a goddess. Lilyani grew up like a normal girl, going to school, surfing with her friends, dancing at Hula competitions. When she turned  15, they sat her down and told her everything. She swore to secrecy, so that her 7 year old sister would be safe. She came to CHB to train and understand her powers. Her mother was called back to being a moon goddess for a short time.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lilyani, daughter of Lona   Lilyani, daughter of Lona EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:44 pm

How many times a day can she use her powers?
    What do you mean exactly by her hair looks like it has stars on it? Does it have little silver dots, or is it just in the way her hair catches the light?
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Lilyani, daughter of Lona   Lilyani, daughter of Lona EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:39 pm

When the moonlight hits it it sparkles, it looks like it has sparkles.

For the moon light balls, six times a day. But her hands glow whenever she wants.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lilyani, daughter of Lona   Lilyani, daughter of Lona EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:08 pm

There has to be a limit to how many times it happens, but for a power that doesn't do much (fighting wise), you could have a rather high number.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Lilyani, daughter of Lona   Lilyani, daughter of Lona EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

Ok. How about six balls, once a day. And her hands glow only at night time, depending how strong the moonlight is.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lilyani, daughter of Lona   Lilyani, daughter of Lona EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:55 pm

How many times can she use her hand-glowwy power per night?
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Lilyani, daughter of Lona   Lilyani, daughter of Lona EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lilyani, daughter of Lona   Lilyani, daughter of Lona EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilyani, daughter of Lona   Lilyani, daughter of Lona Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilyani, daughter of Lona
Page 1 of 1