Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private: Swimming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Dylan

Private: Swimming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:38 am

Dylan looked at her and raised an eyebrow, not sure what she meant by that.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 am

"I have no idea," she said. "A sentence... that turned to song lyrics..."

She sighed and turned, her body facing his. She rested her head on his chest. She sighed, her breahing normalising.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:52 am

"Ok." Dylan said to her. He smiled and ran his finger through her hair, and kissed the top of her head. He wrapped his other arm around her and pulled himself closer to her. "You're so beautiful, Shan." He said his smile growing a bit wider
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Shan nodded and looked up at him. "Well... It helps having someone to look pretty for."

She kissed Dylan and smiled. She obviously didn't want to be anywhere else at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:59 pm

"I love you." He said to her with a light smile and then gave her a long kiss. To Dylan, it was as if time froze every time their lips touched, and it only started again when one of them had to pull away for air. He loved her so much, he didn't care what his father or his uncle would think of him. His only concern was what would happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:24 pm

Shan kissed back, each second breaking her heart because she knew that the kiss would have to end eventually. She could hold her breath for a long time but she didn't care. She smiled through the kiss. She just... enjoyed him being there.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Dylan continued kissing Shan for as long as his breath would hold out. But eventually he pulled back for air and laid his forehead on her's. "I love you so much." He whispered to her
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:22 am

Shan looked into his eyes with her own green pair. "I love you too," she said. "And not just because you're hot. But because you're colourful. Not grey. We're amazing people, you and I. Young. Unique. Unrivalled. We can do anything, Dylan. And I mean it, too. We're just amazing. Wouldn't you say so?"

She kissed him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:42 am

Dylan smiled and kissed her back. "You've left me with nothing to say, sweetie. How can I match that statement and it have the same meaning? We're just..perfect in our own way.." He said to her. He hugged her close and then sang the lyrics to a song that he knew.

'The city sleeps and we're lost in the moment
Another kiss says we're lying on the pavement
If they could see us they would tell us that we're crazy
But I know they just don't understand'
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:54 am

She smiled and listened. She closed her eyes. She knew this song. "I know this one..."

She sang softly.

"Take my hand tonight
Let's not think about tomorrow
Take my hand tonight
We could find some place to go
Cause our hearts are locked forever
And our love will never die
Take my hand tonight
One last time.
"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:02 am

Dylan smiled and kissed her, before singing again.

'The raindrops
The tears keep falling
I see your face and it keeps me going
If I get lost your light's going to guide me
And I know that you can take me home
You can take me home'

Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:22 am

She took his hand and kissed him. She smiled and put her head on his shoulder. She could hear the aqautic creatures outside the bubble. Most of them were, in basicness, saying, "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Shan smiled to herself as she listened to the waters creatures.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 am

Dylan smiled and kissed her back. He laid his head on top of her's, and brushed her hair behind her ear. He kissed her again and smiled, enjoying the calm around the lake.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:16 am

Shan hugged him and smiled. She had never felt more safe in all her 16 years. She held him close to her, close to her heard. Her shade of colour in a word of grey.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:59 am

Dylan smiled and held her just as closly. He wanted to be with her forever, never having to worry about anything, and always holding each other close. He smiled and kissed her and then suddenly his eyes drooped. And he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 am

Shan laughed quietly and hugged him. She fell alseep next. She dreamt if a night in shining armour. Guess who it was.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 am

Dylan dreamed of the day his mom died for a minute, but with the knowledge of Shan being beside him, he got over that dark memory and dreamed of Shan.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am

Shan woke up and looked around. "Shiz!" she said, noticing how small the bubble had become. She enlarged it and sighed in relief. "Close one. Could have drowned him then."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Dylan shifts in the bubble, but continues to sleep and dream of different things. But they always returned to Shan.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:04 pm

She smiled at his sleeping form. She could hear fish gossipping not far off. She scoffed at them and waved her hand, sending a ripple of cold through the water tempreture at them. The scattered.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 am

Dylan slept for a few more minutes, but then his eyes fluttered open and he smiled up at Shan. "Morning, sweetie." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:01 am

"Morning to you too, Sleepy Head," Shan chuckled. She stroked his cheek and smiled at him warmly. "Let's float back up and soak up some rays?"

She licked her lips a little and looked up at the surface.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:14 am

"Sounds good to me." Dylan said and then kissed her. He sat up and looked up at the surface, waiting for it to grow closer and closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Shan moved the bubble, using the current. She concentrated and brought them to the surface, the blubble popping in the shallows. She laughed as the were dropped in the water. it was only a few inches. She still didn't allow herself to get wet. She removed her shorts and revealed the bikini in ALL it's blue and white striped glory. She blushed a little at herself and wondered if she should put the shorts back on.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Dylan laughed as he got drenched by the water again when the bubble popped. "So much for keeping the son of Zeus dry." He said sarcastically and then laughed. He dived down and swan around her. He came back up and wrapped her in a hug. "You look stunning in this bikini, sweetheart." He said to her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private: Swimming   Private: Swimming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private: Swimming
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next