Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SonofChaos

MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG  Empty
PostSubject: MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG    MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Character Name: Marcus Brown
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): He has dark brow hair with green eyes and is 5'7". He has a rather average muscle tone with an equal fat/Muscle Ratio. His hand has a scar on it from when he accidentaly stabbed himself with a fork.
God parent: Summanus
Mortal parent: Layla Brown
Powers (must have limits): He can summon lightning bolts out of the sky 10 times a day when its dark outside, other wise hecan do nothing. He gets very drained when he uses the lightining bolts and when he uses his Tenth one hes on the verge of passing out.
Flaws (At least three): He is very clumsy, gets lost easily, and is very loud, so he couldn,t sneak up on someone very well.
Pets: Nope.
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): Imperial Gold Sword.
Talents or skills: He is very good at swordplay.
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences):I walked into the camp, walking aimlessly. There were lots of war like structures: Guard towers, weapons racks, and even a Barracks. is this a summer camp, or is it boot camp? I thought as I continued to walk. I Picked up one of the swords on the weapons racks and and swung it a little bit, testing its balance. I decided it was good, and continued walking.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): Marcus lived in the los angelos suburbs with his Mom for all his life. He always had friends. Whether it was his usual posse, or people he barely knew, he always had to be social. The day he was told he had to go to a camp, he fought not to go. But in the end, like always, his mom won and took him to the place where he would be tested by Lupa.

Anything else: Nope.

Last edited by SonofChaos on Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG    MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Have you even read the Son of Neptune?

Also, I highly recommend capitalizing words at the beginning of any sentence, as well as checking your posts for typos before sending them. When a character is thinking, italics are often used to show that the words are thought.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG    MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Yes, I have. But its been a long time. And to the capitalizing, my bad. I'll fix that.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG    MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:25 pm

If you've read the book, you should remember that the campers first find Lupa. If they are too weak, Lupa will kill them. If they aren't, Lupa sends them to the camp. Their first challenge is getting to Camp Jupiter alive.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG    MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:10 pm

>.< I COMPLETELY forgot. My bad... I don't know what to do now though....
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG    MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:40 pm

Could you elaborate on his past a little more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG    MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG  Empty

Back to top Go down

MY FIRST ROMAN CHARRIE! OMG OMG
Page 1 of 1