Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

Location : Um... that's nothing you should be concerned about.

Character! Empty
PostSubject: Character!   Character! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:11 am

Picture:Character! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_hRae0Qhy2fij3qpjEeVtN2WLkItaBOkgagilaRv1XaLNLzi_Hg

Character Name:Amber Raab
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): black locious hair to the bottom of her ribcage in a ponytail, brownish black eyes, 5'4, white skin, slim
God parent:Eir
Mortal parent:Henry Raab
Powers (must have limits): can heal anything less then a heart wound but more than a 3 inch cut
Flaws (At least three):Loyalty, afraid of heights, and anger issues
Pets: A kitten named Laffytaffy
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos. Imperial Gold for Roman demigods.):A brush that has a button to turn it into a axe it is also CB
Talents or skills:singing,and drawing
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): Amber walked into her home the day she ran away. She took a breath of the thin, chilly air. She shivered and walked up stairs to her room she changed into a fresh pair of clothes. The house was strangly quiet right now Amber heard a meowing sound and turned to find her cat. Amber picked Laffytaffy up and walked down the steps to the basement. Her stepmom was laying on the sofa and Amber's dad was asleep on a chair. Her stepmom looked at her "Hello Amber," she said. "Hello," Amber said and turned around and went up stairs. Half a hour later Amber and her stepmom were fighting and Amber's dad was trying to break it up. When Amber yelled "Dad who do you love more me or her?" Amber asked. Her stepmom turned "Yeah, who?" she asked. Amber's dad froze, in between a question that might never be able to be answered. "Sweetie, I love both of you," he said looking at Amber. "I knew it you love her more!" Amber turned around and picked up Laffytaffy and ran out of the door. She looked at her cat when she got on the porch she walked down the street to the train station and bought a ticket from Denver to New York. When she got off the train she walked to Long Island Sound and sat by the water. She felt like she was supposed to be here just not in the right spot. She walked around then found a big pine tree. She walked into a camp and looked around.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): Amber was born on July 17, and in Denver, CO. She lived with her dad and her stepmom, Laura. She HATED her stepmom for one she was a crazy mad witch and two she had beady red eyes and acted like she knew everything. Amber got so sick of her one day she ran away after a fight and she came to camp she misses her dad dearly and can't stand it she wants to see him but she stays at camp. No one knows she wants to see her father and her journey never started until she came to camp she thought her life couldn't get any worse after she got a stepmom but now she has alot more to worry about.
Anything else:N/A

Last edited by Aqua1234Pepsi on Sun May 20, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

Character! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character!   Character! EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:23 pm

I don't understand the powers... But other than that, I'd say it's okay!
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

Location : Um... that's nothing you should be concerned about.

Character! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character!   Character! EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:31 pm

I edited it to make more sense.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

Character! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character!   Character! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:21 am

Alright, approved!
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/