Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alyssa my character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pjofangirl192

alyssa my character  Empty
PostSubject: alyssa my character    alyssa my character  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Character Name: alyssa mendoza
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): brown hair, green eyes, 5 feet and 2 inchs
God parent: aprodite
Mortal parent: darwin mendoza
Powers (must have limits): can make ppl be in love with her for 5 min
Flaws (At least three): she is loud, hyper, only cares about herself
Pets:
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): celestiel bronze swrod
Talents or skills: piano, gymnastics
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): i walked thru the school wit my freinds next to me. everyone looked and started laughing. i ran out of the school and to my dad's car. i told him i wanted to move away from here.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): alyssa lived wit her dad in wyoming. she was popular but then ppl started being mean to her. then she made her dad move to new york. her dad took her to chb.
Anything else:
Back to top Go down
bob

alyssa my character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alyssa my character    alyssa my character  EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello PJO I'm theman and I will help you with your form here today.
A few things I would like to ask is how many times can she use her power in a day.
A few minor things is any Proper noun or during the begining of a sentence you should capatilize the starting letter.
Fix up those area and you should be good to go Smile.
Back to top Go down

alyssa my character
Page 1 of 1