Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surfing... Or swimming

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Piper walked the beach, her jeans rolled up over her knees and her shoes in hand. She walked on and came across two people. She shrugged them off and turned to the sea. She stepped in, enjoying the cold on her skin. Now those other Aphrodite girls would have screamed about how bad the salty air was for their pores or something but Piper didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:09 pm

i saw another girl. I smiled and pointed to her. "John, look another camper. Ill be right back." i said. I dove into the water and swam to her. I popped out smiling. "Hiya! Im Lilyani!" i said, the moon making my hair sparkle like diamonds again.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:38 pm

"Hi. I'm Piper. Nice to meet you," Piper said, offering a hand. "I like your name."

She smiled at Lilyani in a friendly fashion.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:42 pm

I smilied. "Im the daughter of Lona." i said. Piper seemed very sweet for an american girl. The others she had encountered where very stuck up at the island. "And i like your name." i shook her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:44 pm

"My Mom is Aphrodite and my father is... Well, my dad is that actor guy, Tristan McLean," Piper said. She looked at the water. "I like the beach here. The water is just so refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:48 pm

"Aphrodite... I think i heard of her. And cool about your dad. And yeah, it is. The waves are narly too." i said, pointing to the waves. "Its a great place to surf so far. Except for Hawaii, that is." i said, giggling
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:57 pm

"I've been there. Dad got a break there. I was younger than I was and Dad didn't have that witch of an assistant back then," Piper said. "We were practically joined at the hip. He taught me to surf."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 pm

I smiled. "You know how to surf?" i said, excitedly. I havent met anyone who can surf since i got to the states. "How well can you surf?"
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:47 pm

"I'm a novice," Piper admitted. She stepped out of the water and sat down where the tide wouldn't reach her. She had sand stuck to her feet now but she didn't care. "Dad taught me and he wasb't very good at it himself. He kept falling off."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:58 pm

I stayed in the water. "Im good, i guess. Im going to teach him." i point to john, waving at him. I felt happy again, remembering the kiss we shared. I tried to hide the fact.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:23 pm

John shook his head getting rid of the blackout he had. He smiled and waved back at Lily and then sat and watched the waves like she said. After a minute he saw a good sized wave and paddled forward to meet it. He waited a second as the wave raised him up, and then he tries to hop up onto the board and ride the wave. Unfortunatly he only holds himself for a few seconds before losing control and wiping out.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:05 pm

I turned and my eyes widened. "John!" i swam fast, praying to my mom that hed be safe. I swam and say him. I went to him, pulling him up and laying him down on my surf board. "John? John! Wake up!" i shook him a bit, put my head on his chest to check his breathing, then to his face.v
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:12 pm

John lied unconcious as his lungs were full of water. He was somewhat aware of someone was holding their head above his and was trying to see if he was still breathing. While he was, in fact, breathing, it was short and raspy, as he gasped for air.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:17 pm

I quickly brought him to shore. "John, please. Please say something." i checked his breathing and heard it was raspy. I started doing CPR on him, trying to get the water out.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 pm

John coughed a bit, but he still had trouble getting any air into his lungs. He tried to say something, but he just couldn't form the words.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 pm

I sat him up,and started giving him the himlicke manuver. "Please...please let it work..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:32 pm

John coughed again and spat out the water in his throat. He coughed some more as he took in giant breaths of air and regained his sense of being.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:36 pm

I was so scared. I hugged him tightly, almost crying. "Oh my gods.... I thought..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:44 pm

John hugged her back just as tightly. He coughed again and in a hoarse, raspy voice he whispered to her, "I...know.."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:57 pm

I pulled away, looking at his face carefully. "Can you breathe? Do you need something?" i said carefully. I took my towel and dried his face. My hands were shaking, trying not to cry. It was reminding me of the time we almost lost my sister.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:54 pm

John coughed one more time as he got his breath under control and his voice returned to normal. "I'm fine Lily. I'm fine. Thank you." John said reassuring her that he was ok. To make things mor assuring for her he kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:45 am

I was a little surprised at the kiss...but i didnt care. I kissed him back, trying to stop my hands from shaking. I held back my tears to, tho one fell on my right cheek. I kissed him one more time then i put my foread on his, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:15 am

John took a deep breath as well and smiled at Lily. He pulled her close to him and held her in his arms so that she would calm down. "Relax Lily, I'm alright just calm down." He whispered to her in an assuring, supportive tone so that she would relax.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:15 am

I put my head on his chest. Hearing his heartbeat helpped me calm down. I stopped shaking and wiped my tear off. I held him close, wrapping my arms around his waist, closing my eyes and listening to his heartbeat. "I know... Its just... Im sorry. I should have been paying attention." i whispered, looking at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 pm

John wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. "I don't blame you for not paying attention. Besides, I was never one to learn well when someone is constantly watching me. I don't, I just get nervous of failure or something I guess." He said to her reassuring her that he didn't think it was her fault. He kissed the top of her head and layed back, pulling her down with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfing... Or swimming
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next