Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thalia's tree

Go down 
+2
Aqua1234Pepsi
Morgan Landry
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary

Zachary

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

Thalia's tree - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Aramis noticed Abby had talked. Something about not waiting for her to see what she can actually do? What on earth could she even accomplish if he waited anyway? Look at him funny?

He made a three foot by three foot wall of earth come up to Abby's heels only, making her fall flat on her face.

"Sorry!" He laughed, "I think I might have broken your nose or something. Not that it matters, your face looked funny anyway." Aramis sneered over to her. He was having quite a lot of fun now. Two versus one. This was way too easy.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

Location : Um... that's nothing you should be concerned about.

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:37 pm

Abby got up and growled her eyes went full red "Not funny," she snarls. She looks at the dragon and held her sword. She slashed at Aramis's shoulder. "I will get my revenge," she says.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Aramis parried the slash easily.

"Stop lying to yourself, no you're not." He replied, then quickly sent a slash at her very quickly.

"I thought it was pretty funny. You should have seen your face with surprise and horror as you feel down." He added, smiling very widely.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Was this guy... asocial?
Or what was he? Some kind of autistic?
I was getting impatient and lashed out at him in a quick, snake-like manner.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Aramis was focused more on Abby at the moment, so instead of blocking the sword strike with a parry, he used a wall of stone to block it.

"Aggressive, aren't you? Perhaps I can humble you." He smirked viciously, after the earth wall had retracted down into the ground. He twirled his claymore around, and aimed a strike the place he already cut, her waist to her right.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:00 pm

I looked the boy, my eyes widening.

- You're a coward, that's what you are! I spat. You use your powers instead of having a loyal fight. You're not a hero, you're a chicken! You're not worth I even fight with you.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Aramis was now seriously enraged.

Coward? A coward? And for what? Using his resources? This was personal. Aramis now fastened his grip on his sword and started to repeatedly bash her with all his might. He cared not what happened to this girl now. A coward was not something he was.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 pm

I protected myself behind my shield, but his blows were strong and they were banging indirectly on my head.
But I didn't care. Anger welled up inside me and I pushed him back with a mighty blow of my shield.
Rushing forward, I swung my sword horizontally as hard as I could, aiming at his side.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Aramis parried her swing with great difficulty, locking swords with the girl. "You will pay the price in blood for calling me a coward." He told her malevolently with his deep voice. He then bashed her sword away from his, raising his sword. Aramis was about to strike with all the force he had down at the girl, but was then stopped by a boy with rather long hair and a strong built face-

"Zack..." Aramis mumbled.

"See you love picking fights with people your own size." Zack smiled as he walked closer.

"They started it." Aramis looked evilly into Zack's eyes.

"I highly doubt it, friend. I still remember our first battle." Zack replied, still keeping his smile on. The golden eagle on his shoulder started to nibble on his hair.

"I was newer then-" Aramis tried to defend himself, raising his voice.

"We were at camp nearly the same length of time! Being new is not an excuse for loosing. Who were you menacing today? These-" He looked over at the girl he was just fighting with.

She was absolutley gorgeous. Zack was breath taken at the sight of her. Her eyes were that of majesty, there was never a sight to behold such elegance! If only-

Zack had realised he was quiet for a second or so.

"These lovely ladies." He finished. "Aramis, if you want to battle again-"

"I don't need to. When I fight you again it will be to the death, with me the victor. I want to see you in agonizing pain." Aramis stated.

"Charming. Now, if you please, it would be better if you were to leave." Zack told him sternly, yet still in the friendly tone he kept through the whole thing.

"Fine." Aramis said, again looking evilly into Zacks eyes, then at the girl he was fighting, and walked off.

"I'm sorry about that, he's a very agressive fellow." Zack said, bowing to the girls, though more specifically at the girl who he thought was so beautiful.

"My name is Zachary Roy Elessar. Son of Zeus. And who are you, m'lady?" Zack asked the girl.

Last edited by Zachary on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:35 pm

I glared at Aramis as he left and changed my sword back to a four-colour-ballpoint pen. After putting it into my pocket, I raised a hand at the figure of Aramis and mumbled a few words in Ancient Greek,

- That'll cool him down, I quietly said.

Realizing the other boy had just spoken with me, I turned to him, still holding my shield.

- I'm Morgan, I said. People usually call me Morgan le Fay because I'm daughter of Hecate, but I prefer Morgan. And nice to meet you. Even though I'd have preferred to continue this fight, I admitted.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:49 pm

"The way he trains so vigorously, I have to doubt that it would have ended the way you wanted it to. I fought him a while ago, and won by a hair. He has vowed to kill me from that day forward, as I embarrassed him in front of others. He wants to train so much as to where I don't have a chance. I happen to train a lot too, to always keep ahead of him. Luckily I'm very talented in the sword, but he is too. The difference between me and him though is not skill, but I stay calm. He gets angry." Zack told Morgan, shaking his head because he was rambling on.

"And a daughter of Hecate? That explains why your so enchanting." He flirted with her.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:51 pm

I rolled my eyes, slightly flushing.

- Yeah, yeah, I said, absent-mindedly changing my shield back into a leather bracelet. And you're a son of Zeus, aye? Doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Abby slowly patted Peleus on the head, she sat next to the dragon. She was bored for sure she laid her head down on Peleus. She petted the the dragon trying to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:40 pm

"Come now, just because I'm the son of Zeus doesn't mean a thing." He smiled, chuckling. "Would've complimented you either way." He added.

Jet was nibbling at his ear. He seemed to know was going on. Although this annoyed Zack, he loved how his eagle was a wonderful conversation starter.

"Jet would like to meet you," Zack said, getting his golden eagle on his hand and putting it on Morgan's shoulders. Zack looked the bird in the eye, giving it the look of 'Don't screw this up'. The eagle seemed to understand, and it playfully started to nibble on her hair.

"He likes you." Zack pointed out. Jet gave a quick glance at Zack as if saying 'This is easy.' Jet then nudged his head with hers, as if cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Abby eyed the boy and petted the dragon. She looked at the dragon for about 20 minutes. Then, she fell dead asleep on it's back.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Smiling, I stroked the eagle's beak with my fingertip.

- Well, you still seem to have something in common with your father, I said.

I continued petting the golden eagled, then left it alone. I chuckled as it nibbled my ear.
Suddenly, Abby fell on the ground. I ran towards her and shook her.

- Abby? I asked. Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Abby's eyes opened "Yeah, I'm fine," she says to Morgan. She pets Peleus and looks at the golden fleece. "It's so shiny," Abby says before going back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 pm

"Thank you, Morgan." Zack replied to Morgan's compliment, or at least it seemed like a compliment.

Zack then chuckled at the girl Morgan had called Abby, she had woken up and had fallen back to sleep.

"If you're tired, my dear, I can carry you over to your cabin. Or perhaps you're like me, where you like to be surrounded by your environment when you sleep." He told Abby, in his very polite tone. Zack's mind was partially on other matters, though. He thought of Aramis, and how much Morgan had wanted to continue battling. Abby, too, had looked very angered by the boy. Perhaps he could train them both? Morgan definitely showed promise, not many could survive Aramis's rage. He had not seen Abby in battle, but Zack was one of the best, if not the best, swordsman here. He could nearly train anyone. Or, so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Abby shot awake "I will not need any help from a son of Zeus," she says. She looked at Zach "I'm Abby Black, Daughter of Hades," she tells him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:16 pm

"Greetings, my fair maiden," Zack said, bowing low to Abby. "A pleasure to meet you. I see you have already heard my introduction, then, so I shall not be repeating that." He smiled at her. "If you did not hear my apology, I'm sorry for your meeting with Aramis. He's a very rough man whom doesn't get along well with others." He told her. "It has seemed he has made an enemy out of you, though he's an enemy of anyone who simply looks at him crossly. I can assume you two would wish to fight him, and if so I offer you training." He offered Abby and Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:16 am

"I wouldn't care for training," Abby tells Zach. She looked at him then at Peleus. She petted the dragon and then looked back at Zach.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:19 am

OOC: It wasn't a compliment. I simply underlined the fact that Zeus is flirty and you're as well.

BIC: Shrugging, I looked at Zach.

- I would care about training, I said, but it's as you wish. And please, don't fight because of your parents. You didn't choose them.

It was odd to stand there in a fight between a Zeus kid and a Hades kid as a daughter of Hecate, because my mother was as close to Zeus as to Hades.

I thought of my friend Océane, a daughter of Poseidon.
What would happen if she were to come along as well? Big Three kids fight! I chuckled to myself.
Taking Apokryphos back out, I pressed the green colour and my skean dhu cocked out. I delicately stroked the blade, kissed it, and passed it at my belt.
Back to top Go down
Zachary

Zachary

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 am

OOC: Close enough.

BIC: "My dear, why would I fight because of my parents? I like to think for myself." He smiled and nodded. "Maybe I should make sword fighting lessons. Invite everyone you know. I'll help. I have far too much time on my hands as of late." He added. Plans and idea whizzed through his head as he imagined where he would be hosting the classes, what times, and he imagined a montage of a bunch of students who were horrible and he trained them to where the would be good.

"I'll help you guys." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 am

- Ah, but there I have to agree with Abby. We don't need help. We're good, if not excellent fighters, both of us.

In fact, I hadn't any idea about Abby, but since she was a Hades kid, I thought she would be really good.

- I don't need any help at all, I underlined.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 am

"I wouldn't say at all, Morgan I mean Aramis might not have actually been fighting with his full power," Abby says getting up. "I have not been training and haven't been practicing, but I swear on the River Styx, that if Aramis said one more thing like that I was weak..." Abby stopped herself. "Let's just say my dad would have a present," she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thalia's tree
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: Thalia's Pine Tree-
Jump to: