Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thalia's tree

Go down 
+2
Aqua1234Pepsi
Morgan Landry
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

Thalia's tree - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Thalia's tree - Page 4 Tumblr_m1l0935Mh31qbsd4uo1_500_large
Thalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyME
Marianna Naranja Tupecul
Live my life without station wagon rides. Fumbling around in the back, not one seatbelt on.

"Well, it's a bit complicated," Marianna said. "You see, I'm technically a child of Hera. But, she didn't birth me. And I don't have a mortal parent. I'm clockwork." She closed her eyes, waiting for his reaction.

Thalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 4 I0TyME
What do you know? This house is falling apart. What can I say? This house is falling apart. We got no money, but we got heart. We're gonna rattle this ghost town. This house is falling apart.

Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Thalia's tree - Page 4 Actor-asian-black-hair-black-shirt-boy-korean-Favim.com-68588
☞Nico di Angelo☜
’With great power….comes great need to nap.’
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico smiled at her. "And you think that because you're a daughter of Hera, that you don't belong here. Just because your the daughter of a miaden goddess, and have no mortal parent, doesn't mean your any less of a demigod from anybody else at this camp." He said to her, his mood suddenly getting a lot better from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:43 pm

Marianna Naranja Tupecul
Live my life without station wagon rides. Fumbling around in the back, not one seatbelt on.

"Really?" Marianna said. Maybe she did belong here after all. Maybe, she wasn't just an extra piece of the giant machine that is planet Earth. "Thank you. Nico."

What do you know? This house is falling apart. What can I say? This house is falling apart. We got no money, but we got heart. We're gonna rattle this ghost town. This house is falling apart.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Thalia's tree - Page 4 Actor-asian-black-hair-black-shirt-boy-korean-Favim.com-68588
☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico smiled and then stood up and dusted himself off. "I think I should be the one thanking you." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

Looking up at him with seemingly confused eyes, she said, "For what?" You could imagine her 'confusion.' Facts are all she knows, all she has.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:01 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

"For helping me see that I can belong here too. Being a son of Hades it's in my nature to feel like I don't belong anywhere, except the underworld.." He said to her to clear up her confusion
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

Marianna gave him a huge smile. "No one's really alone in the end, ne?" She knew this was a lie. People die, hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage. Well, at least she's incapable of caring anyway.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:38 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico smiled back at her. "Guess not. But in the end death gets us all.." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

"I suppose," Marianna said. "But death doesn't faze me. It shouldn't scare anybody. It's just another part of the cycle. Parts are damaged, parts are replaced, just like a machine."

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:57 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico smirked at her response. "My father says that death is a beautiful thing. I don't share his view, but I can except that everyone has to die at some point. I just wish that..." Nico trailed off, lost in the thought of his sister and how he'll never see her again.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 pm

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

"Wish what?" Marianna asked. Wishes. Wants. Desires. Silly things. Children often wish for impossible things. Wishes. Useless, things of dreams.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:06 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico sighed and looked up at her. "It's a stupid wish, that I know will never come true. But I wish I could see my sister, Bianca, again." He said to her solemly.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:37 am

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

"Bianca? Bianca Di Angelo?" Marianna asked."I've heard of her. Up there, you know.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:58 pm

"Really? You know about Bianca?" He asked her hopefully. He really shouldn't be hopeful though because a lot of people knew about Bianca.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 pm

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

"Sort of. From what I've heard, she was an amazing person. You should be proud of her." Marianna smiled. She had sisters. Sixteen of them. Only one alive. Not that she feels anything for her.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 pm

"I am proud of her. I just wish I could see her again. But she is tryi for the Isle of the Blest so there is nothing I can do about that." Nico said, his mood a bit lighter since Marianna knew about Bianca.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

"Well, I hope she's happy," Marianna said. "And you, too. I imagine you're an amazing brother." She smiled. Nico was sweet, nice, the complete opposite of his father, from what she saw on the solstice. In fact, she stuck around a little longer on Olympus just to watch the drama. Because that's what she does.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thalia's tree
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: Thalia's Pine Tree-
Jump to: