Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thalia's tree

Go down 
+2
Aqua1234Pepsi
Morgan Landry
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary

Zachary

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

Thalia's tree - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 am

"Aramis was, without a doubt, fighting only to play. You would have known if he was serious if he didn't speak, and had this flash of absolute anger in his eyes. He almost looked like that when he was fighting you, Morgan. I can tell you that you need to work on your skills if you ever want to get to his caliber. Aramis could have handed your butts to you in a nicely wrapped box if he wanted to, and you can trust me on that." He told the girls, trying to say it as nice as he could.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:59 am

- I don't care about him. He wants to play around with powers? Well, he's gonna have nice dreams this night.

I sat on a rock and looked at the sun. I loved the way its rays where touching my face like hot fingers. Thinking of Océane, my eyes got dreamy and I nearly forgot I was there.
I mean, I didn't really care for either of them. I wondered if I should go. Let the two deal with it alone. I chuckled quietly as I mumbled a Corsican song.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

Location : Um... that's nothing you should be concerned about.

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Abby eyed Morgan "Okay, Morgan, suit yourself," Abby says sarcasticly. She smiled and looked at Peleus, Abby poke the dragon with her sword. She sighed and looked to see if it would do anything.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Zachary

Zachary

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:20 pm

"Nice dreams tonight? What does that-Oh, right. Hecate. Goddess/titaness of nightmares." He answered himself. Abby had spoke and he turned to her.

"So, Abby, do you wish to train, then?" He asked her.

It would be cool to have a pupil under my wing...

But if I have a student, that means I need to have a teacher. I'm not the best. I'm just really good.

Who could train you? We're all campers, not-

Chiron.

That's a...pretty interesting idea. It wouldn't hurt to try.

"If you do, though, it will have to be a different time. Something has come up where I need to work on it now. It was wonderful meeting you both, and I pray I meet you again." He bowed, calling over his eagle and heading to the big house.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:30 pm

"Okay see ya later," Abby tells Zach. She holds her sword. She walks to her cabin to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Morgan Landry

Morgan Landry

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:28 pm

I nodded assent, and got up as well.

- I'm leaving, I told her. To my cabin. See you later, perhaps.

I quickly ran down the hill, passed Zack and entered my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Emmy walked in and sat under the tree. She sighed, and looked up at the golden fleece.
Back to top Go down
chocolatecoke

chocolatecoke

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Jade walks over to Emmy and says, " Hi, i'm Jade, what your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Emmy looked at the girl "I'm Emmy Wonders, Daughter of Hermes, who are you the Daughter of?" she asked. Then, noticed a dragon and stood up.
Back to top Go down
chocolatecoke

chocolatecoke

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:18 pm

"Hermes oh what a coincidence!" Jade said while laughing a little
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:21 pm

"Yep, well, it's nice to meet you," Emmy says.
Back to top Go down
chocolatecoke

chocolatecoke

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:22 pm

"Nice to meet you to, hope to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:25 pm

"Okay." Emmy says walking away. "See you later," she says. Then, leaves to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 am

Thalia's tree - Page 3 Tumblr_m1l0935Mh31qbsd4uo1_500_large
Thalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyME
Marianna Naranja Tupecul
Live my life without station wagon rides. Fumbling around in the back, not one seatbelt on.

Marianna, covered in dust and dirt, stomped up the hill. She trudged up to the tree, and sat against it, letting the gears cool down. She was burning, it felt. The gears were about to fuse, and the pulleys were already failing. Next time, she wouldn't walk a thousand miles without rests. "Owwww," she mumbled.

Thalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyMEThalia's tree - Page 3 I0TyME
What do you know? This house is falling apart. What can I say? This house is falling apart. We got no money, but we got heart. We're gonna rattle this ghost town. This house is falling apart.

Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:31 am

Thalia's tree - Page 3 Actor-asian-black-hair-black-shirt-boy-korean-Favim.com-68588
☞Nico di Angelo☜
’With great power….comes great need to nap.’
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico appeared at the top of Half Blood Hill and looked back down at the camp. He wouldn't see this place again for a few months, maybe longer. But right now he didn't really care either. That Norse demigod had ticked him off and he just wanted to get away for a couple of hours and regain his compossure. He was just about to leave when he saw a girl sitting next to Thalia's Tree. She was covered in dust and mud and Nico could tellfrom first clance that she was a new camper, probably lost and trying to regain her strength. NIco contemplated whether he should approach the girl and talk to her or not. He better judgement was, of course, screaming no and that he needs to leave now. But Nico was never one to listen to his better judgement. He turned and walked over to the girl. He removed his glasses and sat down in front of her. "Hey." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:39 am

Marianna Naranja Tupecul
Live my life without station wagon rides. Fumbling around in the back, not one seatbelt on.

Marianna looked up at the boy that just seemed to appear in front of her. "Hello," she said, quietly, in her twinkly voice. G, B, A, she recognised. Thankfully, her body started to cool down, and she was able to move a bit. She wondered what this boy wanted with her. Especially in her unruly state.

What do you know? This house is falling apart. What can I say? This house is falling apart. We got no money, but we got heart. We're gonna rattle this ghost town. This house is falling apart.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:12 am

Thalia's tree - Page 3 Actor-asian-black-hair-black-shirt-boy-korean-Favim.com-68588
☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

"You need any help? The first day arriving at camp is usually the toughest." He asked her showing an unusually feeling of concern for the girl sitting in front of him. Well girl, wasn't the word, more like woman. Yeah woman sounded about right.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 am

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

"I could use all the help I could get,"Marianna said, smiling a bit. "What's your name?" she asked. "I am Marianna Naranja Tupecul." She was proud of her name, could you tell?

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:20 am

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico smiled faintly at her good spirit. "Names, Nico di Angelo. I'm the son of Hades.." He said to her purposefully not mentioning that he needed to be leaveing like right now. He could stay a little while longer in camp.
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

"Di Angelo. That is an amazing name."Marianna said. "Can you tell me where exactly I am?" she asked. She really was lost. She felt like she was in the in the right place, but she wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:22 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico smiled a bit more. "You feel right here because you're a demigod. You belong here. And this place is known as Camp Half-Blood." Nico said to her
Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 am

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

"Demigod? What's that? I'm sorry if I'm being difficult, but, you must understand?"Marianna said.

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:37 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico smirked a bit, remembering how he had asked so many wuestions when he got to camp for the first time. "It's not a problem. Most new people here are just as confused as you are. But anyway, I'm getting off topic a bit. A demigod is the offspring of a human and a greek, egyptian, hawaiian, or norse deity. They are usually gifted with supernatural abilities, and have ADHD and Dyslexia which are their two greatest gifts. You might find that weird but, there is a good explanation for it...." Nico said to her telling her, clamly and slowly, everything about who she is, as far as Nico knows anyway.

Back to top Go down
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Marianna Naranja Tupecul

Marianna thought about this for a minute. A god... and a human. Maybe she WAS lost. She shook her head. "Thank you for your help," she said, standing slowly. "I think I'm in the wrong place. It was very nice to meet you." [color=#fcfccc]Well, now where does she go?

Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico raised an eyebrow at her when she said that she thought she didn't belong here. "And why do you think you don't belong here?" He asked her, wondering how hse would answer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalia's tree   Thalia's tree - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thalia's tree
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: Thalia's Pine Tree-
Jump to: