Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charrie! !!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Livy

Livy

Charrie! !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Charrie! !!!!!!   Charrie! !!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Character Name: Lissa

Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): Charrie! !!!!!! Livs_g10

God parent: Hades

Mortal parent: Amy

Powers (must have limits): can raise 10 dead people a day, shadow travel up to 2 miles away

Flaws (At least three): self centered, clumsy, hard to stop when she gets really mad

Pets: a tuxedo cat named Sparkles

Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): Stygian Iron sword

Talents or skills: can sing good

Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I walked into the mess hall. I went to go grab a cookie when Sparkles walked in front of me. I almost stepped on her. She meowed and scratched my leg. "BAD SPARKLES!" I yelled. I grabbed my cookie and walked out.

Biography(at least 4 sentences): Lissa grew up with her momma Amy. All her life she knew that something was up with her. She could go from one place to another without walking there and mysterious people would raise out of the ground and talk to her. She told her mom about all of this when she was 10. Her mom said she was a daughter of Hades, Greek God of the Underworld and whatnot. So the next day, Lissa went to camp.

Anything else:
Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

Charrie! !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charrie! !!!!!!   Charrie! !!!!!! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:34 pm

-.-Approved-.-
Back to top Go down

Charrie! !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1