Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Theman's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bob

Theman's application Empty
PostSubject: Theman's application   Theman's application EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:05 pm

What's your username?Theman

How old are you? 16 and 1/2

Why do you think you'd make a good 'teacher'? Because I'm an experienced RPer, who is also quite good at English. I'm responsible. My RP experience goes back err 8 or so years starting with DnD. Also I started Forum RP with one liners also and achieved 250 words at minimum posts. So I can relate, and help the students even better. I also have been in many English classes So I can help the students gain a better understanding of grammar, and higher vocabulary.

A role play sample, at least two paragraphs. Glistening beams of sunlight shown through the trees of the Camp's woods. The warmth of the sun spread throughout the shaded forest, whos grounds were kept shaded from the overlaping tree branches and leaves overhead.A small gust of wind rustled the leaves overhead. A lone figure walked into the forest, with a sword at his side. He took a moment to take in the scents of nature, and listen to the sound of the wind. The day would be good.

The boy was of course Samuel Son of the Titan Hyperion. He let out a small smile. He was a carefree boy, who enjoyed life. So here he was in the forest experiencing the true beauty of nature, and I true beauty it was. He noticed a few Satyrs in the distance doing whatever goat-people do. Though they weren't bothering Sam, though he wouldn't have minded even if they did.

Sam continued to stroll along in the ofrest until a Hellhound appeared out of the shadows. Sam was startled, but quickly drew his weapon. This creature just startled him ruining his walk; therefor, Sam got angered. He made a flash of light appear from him blinding the Hellhound. The creature shook his head, but before it gained back its vision it turned in a pile of dust.

So now the fight was over and Sam could continue his walk which he did, heading of deeper into the woods until he was just a blur, from where he was.

Do you promise you'll help 'students' to the best of your ability? Yup

Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Theman's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theman's application   Theman's application EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Welcome to the RP Academy!
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net

Theman's application
Page 1 of 1