Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oatrick Stump's teacher application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

Oatrick Stump's teacher application. Empty
PostSubject: Oatrick Stump's teacher application.   Oatrick Stump's teacher application. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:58 am

What's your username? Oatrick Stump

How old are you? I am thirteen and one-half with 9 days years old.

Why do you think you'd make a good 'teacher'? Well, I have been role playing for over a year, and getting better every day. I think I have a lot of patience, and go through everything step by step.

A role play sample, at least two paragraphs.

Amanda ran, and ran, far away from the house in which she lived until recently. Running, she recalled all that happened. It started with going out without telling anybody, trashing the house, having parties, and then, her parents, the heartless people who never really cared about her anyway, just left her, while she was on one of her weekends when she was gone on Friday and returned Monday night. When she returned, her parents weren't there. The house was dark, no lights were on. She stepped on the porch and alarms started to ring.

Screaming, Amanda ran back, but not in time before a head popped out of the top window, and with a gun, shot her in the lower back, and in the arm. She staggered, but went on, groaning in pain. She was filled with terror.

Amanda panted as she sprinted. Blood stained her lips, arm, and clothes a deep red. She knew she was dying, but if she could just get.. a little bit... farther...

Do you promise you'll help 'students' to the best of your ability? Yes, of course! I solemnly swear that I will actually do some good.
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Oatrick Stump's teacher application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oatrick Stump's teacher application.   Oatrick Stump's teacher application. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 am

Welcome to the Role Playing Academy, Oatrick Stump!
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net

Oatrick Stump's teacher application.
Page 1 of 1