Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zdude140's Teacher Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary

Zachary

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

Zdude140's Teacher Application Empty
PostSubject: Zdude140's Teacher Application   Zdude140's Teacher Application EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:45 pm

What's your username?
My username is Zdude140.

How old are you?
I am eighteen years old.

Why do you think you'd make a good 'teacher'?
I think I would make a good 'teacher' because, according to most I teach pretty well. Writing, too, is a talent of mine, as I create short stories here and there. I've been told by a friend of mine that my writing style is good, and she compliments on the length of my posts.

A role play sample, at least two paragraphs.
Although this is out of context, I think it's good enough.

Zack knew this wasn't all of them. Four demigods together wouldn't attract just two minotaurs. What would be the minimum, like, ten?

He felt a sharp pain in his back. He winced a bit, but tried his best to ignore it. This was the worst time to have a bad back.

He saw the silhouette of three minotaurs. Three. All at once, charging towards them. He would need to start using his powers now, but not a lot, he didn't want to black out here. Certainly not now. With a bit of force, he ran over towards Morgan. His back was starting to get more painful every step he took, and every step more difficult to ignore the pain. When he reached Morgan, the minotaurs were a good 40 meters from them, heading about a meter a second. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Damn minotaurs." He said. Zack stretched his back, praying to Apollo he would be able to use it well enough. He had a plan, though. He would strike one with a bolt of lightning to it's head, at least stunning it for a couple of seconds, and let Morgan take care of that, while he would kill another normally and kill the last with by summoning lightning. He would most likely black out after that, which would be bad, considering that there would probably be more, or so he thought.

Don't summon lightning. You want to see to it Morgan makes it out of here unscathed.

Right.

Captain!

Yes?

It seems our hull is badly damaged. The U.S.S. Zack can't take much more.

Argh...Get all of our men on it. The U.S.S. Zack will either go out with a bang, or we're barely surviving this.

Aye, aye, Captain. ALL MEN TO THE HULL!

It's just a battle of endurance. Come on, Zack. Make it out of here.

Do you promise you'll help 'students' to the best of your ability?

Of course I promise to help students to the best of my ability, why do you think I'm filling out this form?

Yes, I promise to help students to the best of my ability. Hell, I'll help anyone to the best of my ability if they ask.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

Zdude140's Teacher Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zdude140's Teacher Application   Zdude140's Teacher Application EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Welcome to the RP Academy!
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net

Zdude140's Teacher Application
Page 1 of 1