Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coming to camp

Go down 
+5
Rue
Shan the Otter
Dylan
steelviper77
Black Cat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

Coming to camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:39 pm

"Internal argument?" she asked. "Aha! Look!"

She turned the drawing around. "It's cartoon version of you. Danny Phantom style. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:42 pm

"Wow...That's really good. You're a really talented artist."He said as his eye's widened at how much the dawing looked like him. "And....how did you know I was having an internal argument?" He asked after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:49 pm

"You're expression," she answered. "I know it from ast experience."

She looked at the sky. "Is it going to rain?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:52 pm

"Oh.."Dylan said and then looked up at the sky. "I think so."He answered.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Just at that moment, water began to fall from the sky. "This is rare," Shan laughed. She through her arm up and sprawled her palm. The rain didn't touch him. She was completely dry anyway but the rain didn't touch him. "Can't have Zeus' son getting wet."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Dylan laughed a bit. "Come one let's get to inside before the rain decides not to listen to the daughter of Posiedon's power."He said and then started dpown the hill.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 pm

She laughed and kept her hand up, making sure the rain didn't touch him as they ran.

OOC: Poseidon cabin or Zeus?
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:03 pm

((Zeus))
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:49 am

Raven trudged up the hill, Willow flying above her. She sighed as she saw a pine tree. Curious, Raven jogged over to it, and circled around it. She was confused. Raven could t figure out why the line tree was there. She thought maybe it was some kind of signal. Raven turned to see a camp, it was odd to think she was going to live somewhere. She still shuddered at the thought. Willow squawked in her ear, making Raven jump and lose her train of thought. Willow flew towards the camp, at top speed. Raven sprinted into the camp, after him.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 am

I walked up the hill. When I got to the top and looked down, I have to say I was suprised. I shrugged. "Oh well.." I muttered "All the more oppertunities to freak soemone out." I walked towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99

crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 pm

I limp up the hill and look behind me. Looking into the place, I notice some buildings. What is this place? Then I see it coming after me. No choice but to go in or die. I rush in.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 12:45 am

Bryn trudged up the hill, in a not- so- good mood. Frowning at the buildings and.. Campers, she grimaced. Evil thoughts came to mind, even though it would cost her. Bryn looked at the ground while walking towards a pine tree. Bryn noticed how her long hair was bouncing in her pig tails. Hopefully her bows were still intact. Bryn put on her best fake smile and walked into camp.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Coming to camp - Page 2 Derek-11
Quote :
"It's a beautiful day to save lives"
~Derek Shepherd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Derek walks up the hill. He had just come back from the hospital. "A long day of saving lives" I say mostly to my self. I lug my brief case with me up. When I get to the tree, I lean against it and sigh. "Home sweet home" I say.
Back to top Go down
http://strangedimensions.forumotion.com/forum
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:40 pm

I walk up the hill, i'm not very comfortable here. I see a kid here and start to back up, he has blood on him, that isn't good. I think maybe i should just leave here.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Coming to camp - Page 2 Tumblr_ltyf7xQeVE1qf7ji9o1_500
{Savitiri Ivv Rotama ;; Daughter of Milo}
s o m e t h i n g s ~❂✯❂~ w r o n g ~❂✯❂~ b e c a u s e ~❂✯❂~ I
f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e
g l a m o u r ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ t h e ~❂✯❂~ d a r k ~❂✯❂~ s i d e

Savitri walked up the hill with her hands in her pockets, feeling somewhat miserable. Having nothing to do and deciding to go to the entrance to camp is a truly pathetic thing, at least, it is in Savitri's mind. In fact, Savitri could go on for hours about what was and what wasn't pathetic, but she wasn't going to do that. No, not now. She had decided to save that for another time, preferably when there was someone who should could criticize.

She smiled at the thought of criticizing people so harshly that she leaves them a raw, bloody pile. Metaphorically, at least. For a girl who still slept with a teddy bear and loved Disney princesses, she was pretty harsh, she had to admit. She didn't mind it, although most people obviously did.

When she noticed the two other people at the hill already, she stopped in her tracks and just looked at them. One of the people appeared to be some kind of doctor or something and was far older than any of the other campers she had seen, and, as if that wasn't weird enough, the other one appeared to be male, although he looked rather feminine if Savitri were to go off of his hair. Yes, a flat-chested female.

c h e a p ~❂✯❂~ r e g r e t s ~❂✯❂~ c a n t ~❂✯❂~ f o r g e t ~❂✯❂~ f a l l i n g
v i c t i m ~❂✯❂~ t o ~❂✯❂~ t h e
d e b t ~❂✯❂~ s t i l l ~❂✯❂~ u n p a i d ~❂✯❂~ i n ~❂✯❂~ m y ~❂✯❂~ m i n d
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:47 pm

ooc: so harsh, he is based off me

bic: I see a girl, she is just like one of those prodding doctors, looking at me like i'm a specimen. I back up a bit as memories flood my mind. I put my hands to my head until the memories dissipate.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 pm

Quote :
~Derek Shepherd
I see two young looking campers. One was a boy, with extra long hair. I wonder if there was a medical kind of explanation behind it. Maybe his tempral lobe had suffered some trama of some sort. I forgot about it as I look at the girl. She seemed to be older than the guy, but seemed to have a disturbed past. I don't know, maybe it was the make up. Now the guy was acting weird and putting his hands to his head. I walk up him "Hey there, you ok?"

Last edited by Trevor on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:54 pm

The memories finally dissipate and i look up and see a an adult. I jump, startled at him suddenly talking to me. I say " you scared me."
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Quote :
~Derek Shepherd

I smile at him. "I'm sorry, kid. Are you ok?" I ask concerned. The parenting insticts I had acquired having to take care of all my sisters kicks in. "I'm a doctor" I say trying to comfort him.

Last edited by Trevor on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 pm

I jump even more and say " you aren't taking me back monster." i grab my chain forgetting that if he's from the government celestial bronze wouldn't help. I back up a few paces and eye him with suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

Savitri scowled at the two people, then averted her eyes as if to show them that she had better, more important things to think about, which wasn't necessarily true. She just wanted it to appear to be true, because, well, why would she want people thinking that she's some normal, boring person who does normal, boring things? Savitri definitely can't think of any reason why she would even allow people to think that for the slightest second.

With a sigh, Savitri brushes some microscopic dust off of her jacket. Even though she can't see it, who's to say it's not there? Besides, the jacket she was wearing was expensive. Getting stuff as fancy as what she was wearing was difficult when you came from a family like hers.

Her nose wrinkled as she overheard the adult's and the kid's conversation. She never did like doctors, because they were always asking so many questions. Always poking and prodding, as if they were looking for something that was hidden inside of you. She didn't like it one bit, because many times she had been told by school therapists, who were technically doctors, that she was hiding from something. She hated that, because it was almost like they could see through her. It was almost like they knew the truth, but that was impossible. How could they? She had never told anyone, never gave any hints. They couldn't know.

When the kid calls the doctor a monster, she lets out a low whistle as she says,
          "Oooh, feisty." She kind of lets the words hang in the air, not doing anything about them.

c h e a p ~❂✯❂~ r e g r e t s ~❂✯❂~ c a n t ~❂✯❂~ f o r g e t ~❂✯❂~ f a l l i n g
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Coming to camp - Page 2 Tumblr_llyr8eJjPw1qbj2a4o1_500
Quote :
~Derek Shepherd

I back up. "I'm not a monster. I have no idea what your talking about I want to help you" I say softly. "What are you scared of?" I ask eyeing the chain. I wonder if the kid had taken a fall to the head and had inguried his Frontal Lobe. That would explain his acting. "Buddy did you hit your head?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Ben Zexion

Ben Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

" no just disected for five long years by you horrible people." I back farther away and pick up the spiked ball and feel the weight of it.I start swinging the chain and ball and get ready for military to come in.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Coming to camp - Page 2 Tumblr_llyr8eJjPw1qbj2a4o1_500
Quote :
~Derek Shepherd
I stare at him "Some one dissected your brain?!?!"I ask. That could be what caused the Frontal Lobe damage. The kid was messing with that spiked ball. He was mentally unstable and probably needed surgery. "Now buddy" I start saying softly
Back to top Go down
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:24 pm

f i n d ~❂✯❂~ t h e

Slowly, Savitri started to clap her hands and chuckle slightly. The kid was just so cynical, and it was hilarious. The apparent doctor was confused as Hell, obviously, and had even started to try to calm the kid down. It was just so priceless. In fact, it was better than her mother telling her about the crazy people she sees sometimes, and maybe even better than watching the popular girls at her school have their petty drama. Actually, it was better than that. Far better than that as far as Savitri was concerned.

What was happening seemed as scripted as one of those "reality" shows that seemed to be all the rage, but they obviously weren't real. Not in a cheesy way, of course, but more in the sense that it was just so ridiculous that is didn't seem like it could be real. Still, it was funny, and it would be even better if it wasn't scripted. Not that she knew, of course, she was just assuming that it was.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to camp   Coming to camp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to camp
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next